The colorful cool skeleton

The next day you were the first one to wake up in the morning. You took a shower and change into new clothes. Then heading downstairs to the kitchen to see dream and blueberry cooking breakfast. "hey guys." You said as the two skeletons turn around and see you and smiles. "GOOD MORNING Y/N!!" "good morning y/n." Blue and dream said as you look at what they cooking as it was breakfast tacos. You noticed that blue was about to put glitter on the tacos as you go to him and stop him . "blue wait" "WHAT WRONG Y/N???" He look up at you confused as dream look at you as well. "humans can't eat glitter i its bad for them. " You explain to them as they made a o noise as blue put the glitter away. Then you went to help them cook the right way as the other skeletons wake up to have their morning meal. 

Time skip

After breakfast you clean up the plates with blueberry and ink. "thanks guys for the help." You smile at them as they nod. "its no problem y/n happy to help." ink said as him and blue walks to the living room where the others are. You put the dishes away as you sighs. "well that taken care of lets see what to do n -" 

THUD

You hear someone fell as hear some skeleton saying "oh gosh not the 90 nightmare!" You slowly walk in the living room to see the 90's looking skeleton. "what in the world?" You said as red back away from the new skeleton. "that is fresh y/n." Ink said as the new skeleton who was named fresh look at you. As his sunglasses turn from "yolo" to "cute" "yo bros who is this chick?" He said as red growls at him well more like hissing. "this is y/n fresh and don't affect her with your 90's nightmare!! you colorful deva!" (i have to put that there lol) Red yells at fresh as ink sighs. well it turns out it gonna be a long day...