A dream and a nightmare

In the kitchin you are making breakfast for your skeleton friends. You are making blueberry chocolate chip pancakes, omelette, and turkey bacon. As you're cooking blue was the first one to be woken up as he heads to the kitchin then spotted you. "GOOD MORNING Y/N!!!" He yells happy and hugs you making you yelp in surprised. "good morning blueberry." You smile at the little blue neko skeleton. He looks at what you're making. "WHAT ARE YOU MAKING???" He asked as he looks at the food as you giggle at his curiosity. 'oh i'm making blueberry chocolate chip pancakes, omelette and turkey bacon." You told him as he seem excited and runs upstairs and yells.  "WAKE UP YOU LAZY BONES Y/N MADE BREAKFAST!!!!!" Then you hear groans and footsteps walking down as you giggle at blue. You guess the early bird gets the worm. 

Time skip

After eating breakfast that you made. The skeleton seem to really like what you made even error ate it. Even though he doesn't need to eat ink had to force him to eat. Then all of the sudden a thud was heard in the living room as you guys run to it. Then see two more skeletons. One that look like a prince of happyness and sunshine as the other one looked like a tar covered squid. "Where are we?" The prince one said as ink run to him and hug him. "dream its you!" Ink yells as the dark goop skeleton was looking at you as he was about to grab you with his tentacles as classic stop him. "oh no you don't nightmare." He said as the goop skeleton named nightmare roll his one blue eye as his brother named dream looks at you and smiles. "hello im dream and this is my brother nightmare. " He said as you smile at his cuteness. "my name is y/n it's nice to meet you guys." You said as he smile as red sigh. "ok ok we all greet each other can we just go back to sleep?" Blue glare at him . "BUT YOU ALREADY WAKEN UP RED AND DON"T BE RUDE!!!" Then they start fighting as classic falls asleep on the couch as ink and error sigh while geno was in his room doing whatever he doing guessing to ignore the fight. Your fr/c ears flatten and yell. "guys stop fighting or none of you won't get any sleep at all!!" That made red and blue stop and look at you in shock and so do the other was shocked even classic woken up from it. All the stares made you kinda uncomfortable as you clear your throat. "sorry...." You said awkward as ink smile. "no worries y/n." He said as you smile as you guy hang out for the rest of the day.