Flower Boys Next Door

Genre

Romance

Comedy

Written by

Kim Eun-jung

Directed by

Jung Jung-hwa

Starring

Park Shin-hye

Yoon Shi-yoon

Kim Ji-hoon

Flower Boys Next Door (Hangul:이읏집꽃미님;Yiutjib Ggotminam;also Known as My Cute Guys) is a 2013 South Korean romantic comedy television series based in the webtoon by Yoo Hyun-sook titled "I Steal Peeks At Him Every Day".It starts Park Shin-hye as a lonely girl who never ventures outdoors,but is caught spying on her neighbor across the street by a different guy (Yoon Shi-yoon) and their weird relationship later draws her out of her shell.

Starring

Park Shin-hye as Go Dok-mi.
A modern Rapunzel,she has locked her self up in her tower to hide from the world.

Yoon Shi-yoon as Enrique Geum.
A genius who developed a wildly successful video game at 17,he is fun-loving,talkative,bohemian,and can't get enough of soccer.

Kim Ji-hoon as Oh Jin-rak.
A rookie webtoon artist,he is attractive despite his difficult and stubborn personality.He is in love with Dok-mi.

Go Kyung-pyo as Oh Dong-hoon.

He is Jin-rak's roommate and drawing partner who freeloads off him and is known around the neighborhood for his chiclooks and wiles.

Park Soo-jin as Cha Do-hwi.
A businessman who runs a shopping mall.She projects an easygoing image,but her friendliness doesn't extend to Dok-mi,whom she bullied in high school.She falls in love with Jin-rak and tries to win her heart.

Kim Eun-hye as Yoon Seo-young.
Enrique's best friend and first love.She is a free spirit who throws herself whole heartedly after something she wants.

Kim Jung-san as Han Tae-joon.
Enrique's older cousin.He has a complicated relationship with Seo-young,and is liked from afar by Dok-mi.

Mizuta Kouki as Watanabe Ryu.
The new Japanese neighbor who came to Korea to learn the cuisine.

Kim Seul-gi as Kim Seul-gie.
Jin-rak and Dong-hoon's webtoon editor and the deputy manager of the contents development team.

Lee Jong-hyuk as Hongdae guru (cameo Ep.1)

Park Se-young as new artist who's similar to Dok-mi (cameo Ep.16)

____________________________________

Dedicated to NamiExo

thanks for reading, comment ur request (〃^ー^〃)