Miracle In Cell No.7

Hangul

7번방의선몰

Directed by

Lee Hwan-kyung

Starring

Ryu Seung-ryong

Kal So-won

Park Shin-hye

Production Company

Fireworks/CL Entertainment

Miracle In Cell No.7 (Hangul:번방의선;beonbangui seonmul;"A gift from room 7") is a 2013 South Korean film starring Ryu Seung-ryong,Kal So-won and Park Shin-hye.The film is a heartwarming comedy and family melodrama about a mentally challenged man wrongfully imprisoned for murder who builds friendships with the hardened criminals in his cell,and they help him see in daughter again by breaking her in.

Cast

Ryu Seung-ryong as Lee Yong-gu

Kal So-won as Ye-sung (child)

Park Shin-hye as Ye-sung (adult)

Jung Jin-young as So Yang-ho

Park Won-sang as Choi Chun-ho

Kim Jung-tae as Kang Man

Jung Man-sik as Shin Bong-shik

Kim Ki-cheon as Old Man Seo

Plot

Lee Yong-gu is a mentally challenged man with the intelligence of a 6-year old,which is actually the age of his own daughter Ye-sung who is much smarter than her peers.The two of them lead a sad life while Yong-gu makes a living by working in a Happy Mart.But one day,when the police commissioners young daughter dies in a strange accident because she slipped in a 18 ice and died painfully with a loose bricked,Yong-go is the one who happens to find her.He is falsely accused and sentence to death for abduction of minor.The police took advantage if his disability and forced him to admit that he murdered and abducted the girl.Ye-sung is sent to a childcare institution and Yong-go gets imprisoned and assigned to Cell No.7,the harshest cell in a maximum security prison.

____________________________________

Sorry po kung may mali, : )