No Breathing

No Breathing

Directed by

Jo Yong-sun

Starring

Seo In-guk

Lee Jong-suk

Kwon Yu-ri

No Breathing (Hangul:노브레싱;Nobeureshing) is a 2013 South Korean Sports Film set in the world of competitive swimming,starring Seo In-guk,Lee Jong-suk,and Kwon Yuri.

Like his swimming champion father,Won-l (Seo In-guk) was once a promising swimmer.But when his father dies during a swimming competition (where he was doing his specialty called "No Breathing") ,followed soon after his mother death,Won-il quit swimming for good.Instead,he lives life hopelessly and recklessly,like there is no tomorrow.With Won-il in danger of being expelled from school,his father's long time friend Jae-Suk (Park Chul-min) drags him to a physical education focused high school,hoping that hell start swimming again.There he meets his long ago rival,Woo-sang (Lee Jong-suk) who on the past had always been overshadowed by Won-il.With Won-il's absence from the. sport,Woo-sang is now in first place and is a national swimming star.But he gets disqualified from the national tryouts after getting into trouble,so he has to start from round zero and ends up at the same phys-ed school as Won-il.Woo-sang is Won-il complete opposite in personality,and all he care is about is winning so he finds Won-il's return to the sport unwelcome.Then there is Jae-suk's daughter,Jang Eun (Kwon Yuri) who capture both Won-il and Woo-sang's heart and further reignites the rivalry between them.The two very different young men begin training for an upcoming swimming competition,battling for love and friendship as they undergo the rite of passage of growing up.

Cast

Seo In-guk as Jo Won-il.
A swimming prodigy who stopped participating in the sport,and now wants to make a comeback.He is a headstrong,impulsive and live for the moment kind of guy.

Lee Jong-suk as Jung Woo-sang.
A national swimmer with Ann ambitious personality and a need to be always on top.He is uptight,aloof and hails from a privileged family.

Kwon Yuri as Jung-eun.
A girl with a carefree personality who dreams of becoming a musician.She grew up with the boys as children.

Supporting Characters

Shin Min-chul as Jung-dong
Kim Jae-young as Dae-chan
Park Chul-min as Jae-suk
Park Jung-chul as Coach Jang
Sunwoo Jae-deok as Woo-sang's father
Ah Young as Se-mi
Jeon Bo-mi as Ha-na
Lee Chang-joo as Woo-hyun
Park Hyun-woo as Jo Min-gook
Yoo Seung-yong as young Won-il
Nam Da-reum as young Woo-sang
Kim Bo-min as young Jung-eun
Jung Min-sung as Announcer
Park Yong-sik as head of swimming association
Kim Young-sun as Woo-sang's mother
Kim Jung-hak as reporter Han

____________________________________

Thanks for reading.