Dating Agency:Cyrano

Genre

Romance

Comedy

Directed by

Kang Kyung-hoo

Starring

Lee Jong-hyuk

Choi Sooyoung

Lee Chun-hee

Hong Jong-hyun

Jo Yoon-woo

Dating Agency:Cyrano (Hangul:연애조작단:시라노;Yeonajojakdan:Sirano) is a 2013 South Korean Television series starring Lee Jong-hyuk,Choi Sooyoung,Lee Chun-hee,Hong Jong-hyun,and Jo Yoon-woo.Based on the 2010 romantic comedy film Cyrano Agency,the series is about the dating agency that orchestrates romantic scenarios for playing clients,all in an effort to raise enough money to save an old theater.

This drama is about a dating agency that orchestrates romantic scenarios for paying clients,all in effort to raise enough money to save an old theater.After Seo Byung Hoon (Lee Jong-hyuk) loses his best friend in an accident,the once-renowned theater director suffer from guilt and decides to save his late friend theater troupe.Using his masterful stage skills,he forms the Cyrano Dating Agency.

Cast

Lee Jong-hyuk as Seo Byung-hoon.

Choi Sooyoung as Gong Min-young.
A romantic and one of the member of the dating agency.She believe the true feelings of her clients are more important than profit for the agency and his attracted to Byung-hoon.

Lee Chun-hee as Cha "Master" Seung-pyo.
The chef of the restaurant that's next door to the theater where the dating agency is housed.He is the loan shark who originally lent the money to Do-il for the Cyrano Theater,and is later revealed to be Do-il younger brother.He is attracted to Min-young.

Hong Jong-hyun as Moo-jin.
Recruited into the dating agency because of his genius engineering skills,he is the brain behind all hi-tech gadgets used by the agency in the field.He becomes Hye-ri's boyfriend in episode 14.

Jo Yoon-woo as Do Arang.
A 19 years old high schooler who dream of becoming a theater actor.

Bae Seong-woo as Lee Min-shik.

Kim Min-kyo as Go Young-dal.

Ha Yeon-joo as Hye-ri.
A waitress at Cha Seung-pyo's restaurant.She is attracted to Moo-jin and later starts dating him.

Kim Jung-hwa as Yoon Yi-seol.

Lee Min-woo as Go Do-il.

Guest Appearances

Ji Jin-hee as Seon Jung-nam (Ep.1).
Lee Chung-ah as ballerina Seol Yoo-jin (Ep.1).
Choi Woon-young as the sommelier Yoo-jin likes (Ep.1).
Im Hyung-joon as veterinarian Jin Joo-hyuk (Ep.1-3).
Lee Yoon-ji as librarian Ma Jae-in (Ep.1-3).
Lee Taemin as idol singer Ray/Yang Ho-yeol (Ep.3-5).
Yoon Seo as Min Se-kyung (Ep.3-5).
Lee Kwang-soo as Choi Dal-in (Ep.6-8).
Goon Eun-ae as Dokgo Mi-jin (Ep.6-8,15).
Lee Yong-joo as Yeom Chi-moo (Ep.8).
Jung Yu-mi as Bong Soo-ah (Ep.8-9).
Gong Yoo as magician Soo-ah likes (Ep.9).
Ye Ji-won as nurse Lee Hae-shim (Ep.10-12).
Im Won-hee as firefighter Kim Chul-soo (Ep.10-12).
Yoon So-jung as Madam Hwang (Ep.10-12).

____________________________________

DONE!!! thanks