Heartsrings

Heartstings

Genre

Romance

Comedy

Drama

Written by

Lee Myung-sook

Directed by

Pyo Min-soo

Starring

Park Shin-hye

Jung Yong-hwa

Heartstrings (Hangul:넌내게반했어;Neon Naege Banhaesseo;You've Fallen For Me) is a 2011 South Korean television series starring Park Shin-hye,Jung Hyong-hwa,Song Chang-eui,So Yi-hyun,Kang Min-hyuk,Woori,and Lee Hyun-jin.

Heartstrings is a youth melodrama about love,friendship,and dreams set against the backdrop of a performing art college.

Lee Shin (Jung Yong-hwa) is a university student majoring in Western Music.He is also the vocalist and guitarist of a band "The Stupid".Shin is known for his good looks,cocky personality,and strong passion for music.Everyone sees him a cold-hearted and distant person,but he has a soft side inside him hidden away.He lacks interest in anything unrelated to music and has neither dreams nor plans for the future.He initially likes Jung Yoon-soo (So Yi-yhun),a dance professor at the university, but this all changes when he meets Lee Gyu-won (Park Shin-hye).

Yeo Joon-hee (Kang Min-hyuk) is a bumbling,shy,and ever hungry boy who doesn't act his age.He has a childlike personality,is a shaggy idiot by day,and stupid lead drummer by night.During one of his shaggy phases,he comes across university princess and chairman's daughter,Han Hee-joo (Woori) who immediately falls head over heels for,calling her his "Natasha".However there are dark sides to Hee-joo's personality than his knows,and in the series,he fights between he ever-growing feels for Hee-joo and helping his friends as she threatens their university sites.

When Gyu-won decides to join the performances for the upcoming 100th anniversary performance for the university, everyone sees her potential and talent particularly Kim Suk-hyun (Song Chang-eui) ,a Broadway composer turned music director.Fearing that Gyu-won might outshine her daughter, Hee-joo's mother schemes with Im Tae-joon (Lee Jung-heon) ,one of the school administrator,they plot to destroy Gyu-won image to force her to quit the performance.

Cast

Main Characters

Jung Yong-hwa as Lee Shin

Park Shin-hye as Lee Gyu-won

Song Chang-eui as Kim Suk-hyun

So Yi-hyun as Jung Yoon-soo

Kang Min-hyuk as Yeo Joon-hee

Kim Yoon-hye as Han Hee-joo

Lee Hyun-jin as Hyun Ki-young

Im Se-mi as Cha Bo-woon

Supporting Characters

Lee Jung-heon as Im Tae-joon
Jung Kyung-ho as Goo Jung-eun
Jang Seo-won as Lee Soo-myung
Shin Goo as Lee Dong-jin
Sunwoo Jae-deok as Lee Sun-ki
Lee Il Hwa as Song Ji-young
Moon Ga-young as Lee Jung-hyun
Kim Sun-kyung as Professor Hong
Seo Beom-seok as Lee Hyun-soo
Oh Won-bin as the guitarist of The Stupid
Song Se-hyun as the bassist of The Stupid.

____________________________________

Done, thanks for reading