1. Mornings

4:30 is an ungodly time to wake up.

Especially on a Saturday.

Yes, apparently the world does exist on Saturday mornings. My nightmares have come to life for not only does a Saturday morning exist, but I am one of the unlucky souls that gets to experience this misery. 

My alarm goes off, singing its annoying tune in what I would imagine Satan to sound like and I quickly slam the snooze button. Knowing I have only a few blissful minutes before my day begins I curl in closer to my boyfriends arms and try to enjoy my last peaceful moments. At the sound of my alarm again, I sigh deeply and turn it off. Carefully, I squirm my way out of Wesley's arms and pull back my curtains that surround my bed giving me some privacy from my roommate, to reveal the rest of my apartment. Thank God my roommate, Kaitlyn, is a clean freak otherwise I know I would of fallen on my face in the time it takes for me to walk into the bathroom. I am far from the graceful type.

I quickly close the bathroom door and turn on the shower praying that the water level has been fixed in this place allowing me to have a warm shower for once. Throwing Wesley's tee to the side of the room I quickly reach in to test the water. "Holy crap, it's cold" I mutter just before I feel something pull me back and naturally I screamed. " WHAT THE FU......WESLEY GOD DAMMIT" My ass of a boyfriend layed his head on my shoulder with a sleepy grin placed on his face. I punched his arm and went straight into the shower, embracing the cold water, and quickly closed the shower curtain. "You are such an jerk sometimes I swear.." I tell Wesley whose response is to simply laugh at me. My God his morning voice is attractive.

"Lauraaaaa, come back to bed, its too early." Wesley moans, waking me up way more than this shower ever would. "Please?" He moans again and pops his head around the shower curtain. His wavy brown hair is perfection even with the bedhead and his deep brown eyes scan my body as he forms a slight smile. "You perv, get out of here!" I yell at him, smiling as I grab my shower curtain tightly around me. "It's way to early for that and I have to leave in like 10 minutes." 

"Babe with you I never last 10 minutes." He smiles at me trying to pull back my coverings.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NASTIES" I hear Kaitlyn scream from the other room and Wesley takes advantage of my momentary distraction to step into the shower with me and kiss me. It's a deep kiss, the kind that completely distracts your mind. The kind of kiss your parents would always cover your eyes when you went to the movies with them. The kind of kiss your friends would yell "get some" at parties. After being together for 2 years, Wesley and I had mastered the art of kissing.

When the water was so cold that I began to shiver I moaned "Wes, I really gotta get going....so leave"  I smiled at that last part before pushing against his, now, soaked tee-shirt and closing the shower curtain again to quickly rinse out my hair. I heard him chuckling to himself and couldn't help feeling happy. I loved this Wesley. The playful, chuckling Wesley that wasn't concerned about the future. The one who acted like he was 24 not 84. 

When I turned off the water I realized why Wesley was chuckling....the ass had changed out of his wet tee and into the one I wore last night meaning I had nothing to wear but a towel back to my room to change. Well Wesley, two can play at this game. 

I quietly go back to my room and grab my favorite V neck. Coincidentally, it was Wesley's favorite too. He just never liked me going out in it because to be honest, it made my boobs look fantastic. But, paybacks a bitch, so I grab the tee, a pair of black skinny jeans and my vans. I rush back into the bathroom and check my phone seeing I had only 5 minutes to get the hell out of here. My clothes I slip on in no time, and my makeup is just eyeliner so its of no real time crunch. My hair however is a different story. I brush it out and decide that its just not going to work today so I find a beanie and throw it on. One look in the mirror shows just how important clothes are to a girl. My blue tee hugs me in all the right places and shows off exactly the right curves while my black skinny jeans make me feel petite and tiny. Success.