Chapter 5 - Home

As he drove his SUV to his house I kept caressing the back of his neck. His right hand rubbing my leg along the way. We didn't say anything, just enjoyed the city view and the feeling of our touch.

Jared parked in front of his house and opened the door for me. As we entered the living room, he grabbed me by the legs and threw me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?"

"Speeding up the process."

I laughed.

He took me to his room and threw me on the mattress. Standing in front of me, he took off his shirt and licked his lips. Without even noticing, I was panting.

 Without even noticing, I was panting

"Turn around."

I did what he told me. I heard he toss his pants on the floor and crawl onto bed. He gently took my shoes off, kissing the back of my knees while doing it.

The feeling of his wet lips on my skin made me quiver.

He kept kissing his way up till he got to my ass. He removed my skirt and then my shirt.

"No bra... I like it."

He drew a line with the tip of his fingers on my back and began to kiss my spine, licking it and biting my skin.

When he got close to my neck he pressed himself on me, his huge arousal touching my ass

When he got close to my neck he pressed himself on me, his huge arousal touching my ass. I let out a moan, lifting up my hips to press him even harder.

He ran his finger through my hair, tangling his hands and pulling my head back. I moaned again, this time louder.

I kept pressing my butt against him, trying to get more friction

He bit my earlobe and let go of my hair. Pulling my panties down he spread my legs with his knees.

My core was starting to hurt when I felt his fingers on it, then his mouth, licking my folds. His hands grabbing my hips firmly, occasionally slaping it.

"Hmmm fuck... oh my god" I moaned non stopping, holding myself on the sheets.

"Jared, please."

"What? Tell me what you want babe." He rubbed his unshaved beard on my sensitive skin.

"I want you inside of me."

He gave a long lick on my pussy and stopped. I felt his cock tease my entrance, my hips automatically going up.

"As you wish."

With one hard thrust he was inside of me. His length made me whimper.

It hurt but I wanted more, I liked that kind of pain. I started moving my hips in circles and pressed myself on him, as hard as I could.

"Fuck" He groaned. "Jesus Olivia... hmmm, shit."

He started to move on a fast pace. I was screaming from pleasure, feeling my release closer. His groanings getting louder, sounding like a lion's roar.

Before we could get to our climax he stopped and turned me around. We were both sweating and panting. He slowly slid himself inside of me again, not taking his eyes away from mine.

"Harder baby."

"You sure?" His eyes were dark, filled with lust.

"Yes."

His thrusts got faster, he began to slam himself on me, so hard I could barely breathe.

"Cum to me Olivia." His voice so husky, it finished pushing me over the edge.

"Jared!" I screamed.

"Yes, just like that, cum to daddy." He gave one final thrust, making me gasp.

It took me a few seconds to regain conscience. Jared was still inside of me.

"Let me finish you." I whispered in his ears.

He laid down on his elbows so he could see me. I sat down between his legs and begin to stroke his cock, cupping his balls with the other hand.

I increased my rhythm, making him groan loud. Not taking my eyes from his, I took him into my mouth, sucking it fast. I felt him pulse, along with his hand on my hair, guiding me, making me go even deeper.

"Oh Oli...Fuck"

His hot liquid filled my mouth while he moaned. I made sure I licked everything, from the last drop.

He smiled and laid down completely on the bed. I crawled to him and laid on his chest, listening to his heartbeats, still frantic.

"I really like you Oli."

"I like you too Jared."

***

This is it guys.  Hope you liked it ;)