Chapter 4 - The Broad

I dreamt about Jared every single day since the party. I was having a very hard time trying to forget the feeling of his lips on my neck, my legs pressing his body, his huge and beautiful chest, his scent...

College helped me for a few hours though. The paintings always made my mind wander.

***

After the class I went to The Broad Museum. I sat down on a bench, just in front of Andy Warhol's paintings.

 I sat down on a bench, just in front of Andy Warhol's paintings

Someone sat beside me.

"He was amazing wasn't he?" I recognized the voice. It was Jared.

"Oh my God, hi! What are you doing here?"

"Checking some of Andy's work. I'll play him in a biopic."

"Wow that's awesome."

"Yeah. Shouldn't you be in class, missy?"

"Oh no, it's over already. But I am studying." I pointed to the paintings. "I gotta say, this pop art is not my thing. I'm definitely a 18/19th century girl."

"I can't believe you just said that."

We laughed.

"What's your favorite artist?"

"I don't have a favorite you know. But I really love Henry Fuseli's work."

"I'm afraid I have no idea who he is."

"You probably don't. But should check it out though, it's beautiful." I smiled.

It felt awkward being around Jared after that night. I kept remembering my dreams and him telling me he had a girlfriend. So before things got a chance to go that far again, I decided to leave.

"I think I better get going. It was nice seeing you." I got up.

"Hey, don't leave." He held my hand and pulled me closer to him. I didn't had the emotional strength to say no, so I just let him and stood in between his legs. Gosh it was happening all over again.

His right hand was holding my waist. I immediately felt myself getting wet.

"I thought you said you had a girlfriend."

"I don't anymore."

"What did you do to her?"

"It wasn't exactly a girlfriend. It was more like a long term fling. But is over now. I want you."

"Why do I find this hard to believe?"

"Trust me baby. Just trust me." He started to caress the back of my hand, sending waves of shiver through my body.

"You like this?" His fingers now running up and down my arm, his other hand pressing my waist very hard.

"I really hope you're being honest with me." I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of his touch.

We were alone in the room. He took advantage of that and moved his hands to my hips, then down to my legs and under my skirt, gently pressing my thighs.

His hands grabbed my ass. With his right one he began to follow the fabric of my panties from behind, till he got to my folds. He kept moving his fingers through it, slowly. I almost let it out a loud moan.

"Let's go to my place. I do remember you saying something about me fucking you really hard".

"Oh my god I was drunk Jared".

"Sure... You don't want to go? My wet fingers are telling me otherwise." He raised an eyebrow.

" He raised an eyebrow

I sighed. "Okay."

***

What do you guys think it's gonna happen next?  I have a pretty good idea...