Pain Flows

Y/n = Your Name
D/N = Dad Name
M/N = Mum Name
'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
Author Speaking

You awake in a daze. The many of beatings you endure causes you to have head pains constantly. You have also been seeing things in the corners of your eye recently. This caused you to dub yourself insane. You lived with your "family". They had treated you like shit since you came into existence. They had you 6 years ago. They had wanted a daughter and to them you were nothing but wasted space. You thought of them as demons.
Wait For What's In Store...
You hear footsteps as your mother enters the room. She somewhat cared for you but would act the part of a monster in front of the rest of your family.
M/N: "Y/N, Does your head still hurt?"
Y/N: "Y-Yes Ma'am"
M/N: "I'm sorry for what they do to you, I promise I Will Find A Way To Fix It."
Your Mother Continues To Apply A Healing Salve To Your Wounds When You All Hear A Door Loudly Open.
M/N:"Im Sorry"
She then gets in position and as your father gets close she starts yelling insults.
M/N:"You Waste Of Space, I Dealt With That Much Pain During Burth Just To Get You?"
F/N then barges in and starts sluring insults. The last thing you see is him raising a beer bottle above your head before you black out.
You awake in a puddle of blood. With New Brusies Lining Your Arms And Legs. You saw that it was morning so you went down to the kitchen. As you walked down the hall you smell sonething that causes even you to puke.
'What Is That Putrid Smell?' You enter the kitchen slowly to see a half decayed body. You walk up to it and look at the face... You see your mother with half of her skin decayed exposing her skull. You start sobbing uncontrollably.
Y/N:"Why...W-Why me? She was the only thing I had..."
???:"She Got In My Way Young One"
You turn to see a dark figure covered in blood.
Y/N:"Who are you?"
???:"I am your salvation"
You don't get a chance to respond before you black out.

Well That Was A Crappy Chapter (If you can call it that) Leave any ideas (Characters or anything else) for the next passage in the comments. I will try to improve and come up with more ideas. Have a nice day, and tune in next time to find out who the stranger/killer is!

Note:I may add an oc