Chapter 5

I walked into momma Tina's guest room after bey and quickly shut the door.

I watched her wipe her eyes. I felt bad for causing commotion outside, but I thought if I brought it up, that would make things worse.

"So um...how you been" I said cutting the thick silence that filled the room.

She sniffed "cut the shit Shawn, what do you want with me?" She asked putting her hand on her hip.

"Bey I told you! I just wanna talk about us, Our child!" I explained to her.

"Us? Our child?" She walked back over to me.

I tensed up "listen here, there is no 'our' and there damn sure isn't an us" she explained to me

I huffed and nodded "I just want to talk about everything bey. Beginning to end, I need answers" I stressed.

"Oh now you wanna talk? Well let's talk about how you left me to take care of a child when I was ONLY 17! And lets NEVER forget how you disclaimed the children that WERE yours. I wanted answers! But you know what I got? I got a motherfucker who thought I was sleeping around on him. THATS WHAT THE FUCK I GOT, so if you want answers then you fucking got them" she screamed harshly.

I heard her voice crack And watched her eyes water. I felt so bad..

"Bey, I know I took you through hell and I'm sorry. I wish I could go back and time and fix all of this-"

"Well, you can't" she cut me off.

I huffed. "I know, and I hate it. All I'm asking for is a second chance" I pleaded.

"Why? Why should I give you a second chance jay. I've moved on, I don't need to rekindle things from the past"

Not going to lie, when she told me she moved on, it crushed my soul but I had to stay strong.

"Look bey, not only am I asking for another chance with you but I'm asking for another chance with my daughter. I want both of you in my life" I rubbed her arm, and this time she didn't move away.

"This is a lot you putting on me jay..I just- I just don't know" she said finally looking into my eyes.

"Please think on it, if not for you, for my daughter, I really want to be in her life"

She nodded but it was still quiet.

"Bey?" I said and she looked up at me.

"She's beautiful.." I smiled and she finally smiled back.

"Well, we know what parent she got her looks from" she teased and I gave her a surprised face.

"Don't play with me BB, you know you love you some jay" I hugged her.

Beyoncé took in his scent, it never changed, she wanted to just take him right there, he smelled so good.

"All jokes aside, she is beautiful like you" I smiled at her.