Chapter 13

Hey my babies. I missed you guys❤️
A/N: read the last chapter if you don't remember what happened! (Read till the end. I have a question)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You really got me fucked up Giselle, you better speak the fuck up, right now" I watched him pace back and forth while I stood quietly, close to the bathroom door.

I didn't know what to say, I wasn't cheating on jay but I also didn't let go of Kerry fully. The only reason being is, he was coming down in a few weeks and I knew if I cut ties, he'd come with drama.

But it looks like I already started it myself..

"SO YOU JUST GONE FUCKING STAND THERE?" He yelled at me, Making me jump a little.

"..Okay I understand you're mad Shawn but watch your fucking tone" I yelled back.

Jay never raised his voice at me, unless it was sexual.

That's probably why I was a little turned on right now.

I bit my lip a little "stop that shit. This isn't a fucking game....You know bey, I really thought you grew out of that little girl shit but I see you're still the same" he spoke.

I frowned my eyebrows. I admit, Him saying that I haven't grown up really stung because I've worked so hard to.

"That's not true and you know it's not Shawn" I defended myself.

"Well shit, I can't tell. You're so quick to be up my ass about cheating but you're the one doing it? That's clown shit"

"I wasn't cheating baby. It's just...I'm sorry" I felt the back of my eyes start to burn.

One thing I hated, was for people to see my cry and he knew that.

"Yeah I know you are. I've let you come up in my shit, kiss on me..I even ate that pussy and you still texting this nigga? Fuck out my face Beyonce, on some real shit" he tried to walk away from me.

I grabbed his arm but he quickly snatched away from me. I let a tear fall from my eye, letting others fall uncontrollably after.

I couldn't believe he was being like this with me. I know I messed up but Ive never seen him like this and it was hurting my feelings.

"Get the fuck off me" he yelled "go to that nigga that you changing contact names for. You changed that shit because you knew you were hiding shit Giselle" he held my phone up to my face.

"You see this? This some bullshit" he said before he threw my phone at the wall.

My eyes grew wide. "WHAT THE FUCK SHAWN COREY! Calm the fuck down" I said grabbing my phone, luckily it wasn't broke.

I looked back at him to see him on the edge of the bed, shaking his head while letting tears fall.

"Jay baby, I really am sor-"

"Get out" he mumbled.

"What?" I snatched my head back in confusion.

"I said, get. Out. Beyoncé" he said louder. I hard his voice crack and more tears started to rush down my face.

"Jay you don't really mean tha-"

"Yes I do" he answered back quickly "I'll call the best Uber service around and get you a ride to your moms house. I'll come see my daughter in the morning but please..just leave" he said.

I stood there for a second before nodding. I continued to cry while grabbing all my belongs as jay called the Uber.

I heard the beep finally and headed for the bedroom door "I love you Shawn" I looked back at him but he said nothing.