Chapter 15

"You're really pretty ms.knowles" my new favorite student ellie commented after putting down the marker and walking away from the board.

"Well thank you. Youre beautiful as well ellie" I pinched her cheek.

I had now been working for my new elementary school for 4 days and it was a breeze.

My kids were very nice and competent which made my job so much easier.

Ellie and the other girls let me know that they didn't struggle as much as the boys did when the other teacher was here but the boys were willing to pay attention knowing I was "the most beautiful woman they've ever seen" I had to giggle.

I let the class know about the upcoming field trip before the announcements came on. It was an early release day so the kids stayed seated.

I heard a knock at the door before getting up, fixing myself to answer.

"Mommyyy" I saw my beautiful daughter  along with jay holding her

"Mommyyy" I saw my beautiful daughter along with jay holding her

"Hellloo baba, you look beautiful today" I said with a smile, taking her out of jay's hands.

The bell rang for the kids to go home, as soon as they got up they ran to blue.

"She's so cute" "look at her little hat" "man I wish I had a little sister" the kids spoke, all at once, adoring her

I smiled looking at jay, who smiled at the kids. "Hey, my dad works for you" my student, James said as he tried to shake jay's hand.

Jay chuckled and shook it. "Your dads a great guy" I smiled and picked blue up

"Okay kids, you guys have a nice afternoon" I said as they all left and I closed the door.

"Well that was nice wasn't it blue blue? Getting all those compliments from big kids!" I said excitedly

"mmm yes! But one kids breath smelled like daddy's when he wakes up from his nap" she said and waved her hand in front of her nose