Chapter 8

I woke up to my phone ringing, I tired to grab and silence it but it kept going off

I looked at the name and realized it was Nicki

"The hell do you want, napkin" I said into the phone quietly, Jay was still sleep.

"Don't start with my Bobby shmurda" I heard her say. I giggled softly

I put her on speaker before I went to my camera and took a picture of jay, his big head looked so cute on my chest while his hand rested on my boob.

"What is it Nicki, I'm sleepyyyy"

"No bitch, your legs probably don't work because of that dick you was trying to ride into the sunset..."

"Now hurry and get up, our flight leaves at 4 and it's already 11" she said and that's when I jumped up.

I couldn't believe I had slept till 11, that wasn't even like me.

She told me, my mom made breakfast. I gave her an okay and hung up before waking jay up.

"Jay...jay...JAY!" I smacked his arm and he still didn't wake up..

I thought for a moment and smirked.

I started to give him soft pecks on his bare chest before I rested my hand on his covered up dick "babyyyy" I sung.

"Hm?" He said with his eyes closed and a smile on his face.

I smiled "get up boy, stop playing" I said before getting out of bed but he pulled me back.

"Uh uh, where my kiss at?" He asked.

"With that dragon breath? Uh, no sir" I laughed. "Bet" he spoke back.

"Aweee stink" I turned to him and give him 2 pecks on the lips before giving him a full kiss.

I got out of bed, heading to his bathroom and he did the same.

After getting ready, putting on some sweats that jay had and him taking back to my moms, I was ready to pack "I guess I'll see you at the airport" I said to him.

"Yeah..." It was an awkward moment before he leaned in, I smiled on the inside and did the same

Our lips almost touched before there was a knock on the car window and we quickly separated.

Jay rolled down his window and my mother appeared "I know y'all ain't making a carter #2 in my drive way" she said.

Jay laughed but I palmed my face, I swear
Célestine Ann did not know how to hush.

I kissed his cheek and got out the car "blues in the bath" she said to me. I nodded and went upstairs where I found nickis fat ass eating my chips.

I just shook my head and began to pack. As I did, I started thinking about the week here and how it was so fun...I didn't think I was ready to leave