Finish what we started

[Author's Note: contains some mild content that may or may not be suitable for you. If you don't want to read it it's totally cool, but if you do then hey! Enjoy.]

••Siren's pov••

I stayed home today only because I just wasn't in the mood for people and their inability to decide on how they feel. I rolled out of my warm bed and adjusted my shorts before strolling downstairs for something to eat. The good thing about staying home is I can eat whatever I want, whenever I want. Unfortunately I can't find anything appealing besides the jar of Nutella. So I tear of the paper seal off and hop on top of the counter before dipping my index finger into the thick, chocolaty substance. By the time in halfway done with my jar I screw the lid back on and jump down. As I start back up to my room I hear that front door open. I turn quickly and listen for more sounds.

"Aunt Susan?" I call out.

"Ren?" A familiar voice calls my name. I quickly jog down the stairs and come face to face with, "Tyler?" I place my hands on my hips. Eyeing him and that wondrous box of pizza in his hands.

"Special delivery for Ren." He sends me a cheeky grin.

"What are you doing here?" I gracefully take the box from him and head up towards my bedroom.

"I noticed your absence at school and figured you were probably not feeling well." He shrugs, taking a seat on the edge of my bed.

"So you brought pizza?" I ask, chewing a bite of the heavenly slice I just picked up.

"Yup." He laughs an grabs a piece for himself.

"You're the best." I say and continue eating my pizza.

"I know." He says confidently. I finish my slice and stand from the bed.

"I'm going to get something to drink." I inform him and leave the room quickly. In the kitchen I pull out two cups from the cabinet and sit them down. Pulling the Pepsi two liter from the fridge, I twist the cap open and fill our glasses. When I finish I take one in each hand and make my way back upstairs. As I go to hand Tyler his glass I trip over my backpack strap, making the dark liquid spill and stain his plain white t-shirt.

"Oh shit!" I exclaim as my body falls towards the ground making me spill my drink all over myself also. I stand back on my feet and peel the wet tank top off of my skin.

"I'm so sorry! I'm such a klutz." I say and begin looking for something to dry his shirt with. He then grabs my elbow and pulls me close to him.

"I-I-I didn't mean to.. Oh my god, I so ruined your shi-" My rambling was cut short by his mouth being placed on mine. I was hesitant on kissing him at first but I soon followed his actions. It's been a while since I kissed a guy and to be honest it was one of the best feelings ever. His arms gripped onto my waist and I weaved my fingers through his short dark hair. I manage to raise his shirt up over his head and for a brief second in examine his perfectly sculpted torso.

He lets out a deep throaty chuckle and pulls my wet tank top off of my body before reattaching our lips. About thirty seconds into the kiss I felt his warm hands slide from my hips to the small of my back and finally resting on my butt. With a small pinch on my bum I jump and wrap my legs around him. He groans into my mouth and tilts forward until my back is presses against something hot. I quickly break our kiss and raise up on my elbows.

"What's wrong?" Tyler says huskily.

"There's pizza on my back." I say with a laugh, my breathing still hard from making out with him. I move from my spot on the bed and search my drawers for something to wear.

Damn you, pizza slice! You ruined everything!

After changing into a clean shirt and lending Tyler my oversized tie-dye cat tee shirt, I remove the leftovers  off my bed and flop down on it. The weight of Tyler's body makes the bed sink a little as he places himself next to me.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask, scrolling through the channel board.

"Anything is fine." He answers, draping his arm over my body as he pulls me into his body.

"Adventure Time it is then." I smile and select the Cartoon Network channel. Unlike most people my age I was actually engaged into the show, but Tyler seemed a bit more distracted being he kept playing with my hair or touching me. None of his affectionate gestures bothered me until he slid his hand into my shorts.

"What are you doing?" I say as I quickly raise from my spot, crossing my arms.

"Nothing, I just thought maybe we could finish what we started earlier." He smirks and takes me by the wrists, pulling me over him.

"I have no problem kissing you, but I'm not going to sleep with you right now." I tell him and he looks at me in confusion.

"Why not?" He raises from his spot.

"Because, I don't know. It doesn't feel right." I say honestly and shrug, moving my hair out of my face.

"I guess that's understandable." He says and places a soft kiss on my lips, "I don't mind waiting."