Problem

When we finally got out of the shower. I was the first one to get dressed. Daryl took his time as I could feel him trying to get glances at me. I tried to act sexy while putting my clothes on, giving him a show. I could hear him chuckle at me
"What are you doing?"
I turned to him seeing an actual smile on his face. I smiled in return.
"Oh, nothing," I said as I slowly slid my sweatpants up my legs, swaying my hips slightly from side to side. He let out another chuckle. He was his left hair to push back his hair out of his face.
"Well Daryl, I do feel like this is the first time I'm actually seeing your face since it's always covered by your hair."
"Hey," He said as he made his way over to me. I laughed as he got closer pulling me into a bear hug. I laughed trying to pull away
"You can't get away from me," Daryl said holding me tighter.
This was a side of Daryl I thought I would never see and I liked it. I grabbed his face between my hands and pulled him in for a long kiss. I tried to pull him back on the bed, but he held his ground. Before I could protest, we were interrupted by a knock on the front door downstairs. We stood in the silence only hearing the rain. The person knocked again.
"I'll be back," Daryl said exiting the room. I went over to the doorway and peeked down the stairs. It was Rick. He was talking to Daryl about something that I could not really make out. Then Daryl turned to face upstairs along with Rick and I quickly ducked out of the door frame hoping they didn't see me. I then heard the door close and footsteps. I ran over to the bed and threw myself down on it trying to act normal.
Daryl walked through the doorway and over to me on the bed. He sat down and began to get under the covers. I stared at him waiting for him to talk.
"So? Who was it?"
He didn't turn around, he just placed his head down on the pillow facing away from me. I pressed my finger to his back poking him until he answered.
"Rick." That was all he said to me.
"What did he want?"
Daryl sat up to face me finally.
"He wants you to go on a run with Glenn tomorrow."
"Oh ok."
He flipped over to face me as he still laid down. I laid down too so we would be face to face.
He got closer to me. His face had a weird scowl on it
"I don't want you to go. Tomorrow tells Rick that you don't feel well or something."
"Well tell him what happened today then I wouldn't have to go," I said back.
He rolled his eyes and rubbed the back of his neck
"I can't. We weren't supposed to go out and we did. Something almost happened to you and that's on me."
I sat up grabbing his hand in mine
"It wasn't your fault, I'm the one that wanted to go out there."
"Whatever," He said rolling over and laying back down on the bed. I sat there just staring at him for a while. I was about to turn my back to him to sleep when he turned over to face me once again.
"You're not gonna go are you?"
I looked at him and smiled, placing my hand on his cheek.
"I won't, but I wanna go out soon. You can't be scared of me getting hurt. If the roles were reversed I know you would be back on your feet not listening to my protests. This has happened before when it was me and my brother. This is the world now. I've never had one on top of  me before, but we can't avoid them."
Daryl cringed at my words, not wanting to hear that this isn't the first time something like this has happened before. He reached up moving my shirt over a little bit to see the small cut the arrow left on me.
"It's not deep. You saved my life. This will be my reminder of it." I said.
He chuckles and rolled over fully to face me. I leaned down and kissed him. He held me there for what felt like forever. When he went to pull away, I pushed my lips back on his. He didn't tense or flinch away. He continued to kiss me as I placed half of my body on his to keep us close. He was such a tough and rough man, but his kisses were amazing, soft, and gentle.

When I woke up the next morning, I was still laying on Daryl's chest. I touched my lips and remembered the kisses we shared. I could tell he was still asleep. I quickly got up and got dressed. I looked back at Daryl on the bed and could see how tired he was. I decided to let him sleep awhile as I went over to Rick's.
When I got there, he was already on the front porch.
"Good morning Rick."
"Oh hey, Hannah."
I walked up to him standing in front of him.
"So, not going on the run today?" Rick said.
I looked at him confused
"I never gave you an answer."
"Well Daryl seemed extremely angry when I mentioned it yesterday when he answered the door so I don't wanna get him upset."
"Well, I wanna do something today."
He nodded and stood up walking past me.
"Follow me."
I followed Rick towards the front gate of Alexandria.
"You'll be on the watch for a while. Sasha will go on the run with Glenn."
I nodded as we headed up the stairs of the watch-out post. I stood at the top of the stairs as Rick walked over to talk to her. She nodded and walked past me. I watched her walk by me and waited for her to say a word to me but she didn't. Rick walked over and handed me the gun.
"She's not much of a talker."
I nodded and took the gun from him. I went over to the post and sat down with the gun in my lap. I then heard heavy footsteps running. I turned to see Daryl running towards the front gate.
"There you fucking are!" He yelled to me. He was very shocked to see I was up there.
"Ya, here I am. I wanted to help out since I wasn't going on the run."
He ran up the stairs and stood in front of me.
"I thought you went out on the run."
"I wouldn't do that to you."
He stared at me and nodded in response. He sat down next to me pointing out in the distance.
"Shoot it. It'll be good practice."
I turned and followed his finger. I saw the walker in the distance coming this way. Picking up the gun off my lap and set it down against the rail, aiming it at the walker. I breathed slowly pulling the trigger. I missed. I turned and glared at Daryl but he just signaled me to try again. I aimed, breathed, and pulled the trigger again but this time hitting the walker right in the head. I turned to Daryl with a cocky smile on my face.