Sasha.

Daryl came back that night very silent.
"Is everything ok?" I asked Daryl as he entered the bedroom.
"Why did you say anything about Sasha being taken," Daryl asked as he took off his shoes and sat on the bed.
"I don't know. I didn't trust Dwight and didn't know if I should let him know we were with her."
He nodded as he got under the covers.
"The Saviors come tomorrow," Daryl said as he turned to face me.
"Do you believe we are ready?" I asked him as I reached my hand out to touch his face.
"Yes, yes I do."
I pulled him closer to me and kissed him long and hard. He slowly started to move and get on top of me. A pulled away from the kiss laughing as his hair got in the way.
"Are you trying to outgrow my hair?" I laughed as I moved some hair out of his face.
"Oh shut up," Daryl said smiling. He leaned down and kissed me longingly. He took off his shirt, followed by mine. Then he took off his pants and took his time with mine. I flipped us over so I was on top now. I pressed my body to his, as he held me there. This needs to be a memorable night with the Saviors coming tomorrow. Who knows what would happen. He thrust into me, causing me to let out a moan. I started to rock my hips against his as he did the same, causing us to form a rhythm. 

This was going to be a night to remember...

I woke up the next morning alone in bed. I slowly got up and made my way to the bathroom. I got dressed quickly and headed out of the house. I saw Rosita, Aaron, and Daryl in the back of a truck, working on the explosives. I also noticed that the scavengers we here at Alexandria too. I watched Daryl and the others working on the bomb for a while. He would look up at me and smile before working back on the bomb.
I walked over to Michonne and some other lady that much is from the scavengers. She handed me a sniper rifle and gave me a nod.
"She knows how to work one if you don't."
"I know how to Michonne," I said taking the gun. "If shit gets crazy down there, I'm going down there," I said as I walked over to my post.
I walked over to the front gate to see what they had set up.
"You shooting with Michonne?" Daryl asked me as he stepped out of nowhere.
"Ya I am, but I'll be on the ground once shit starts to get more intense."
He gave me a nod as we heard cats approaching.
"All points are cover." A familiar voice said.
I looked over at Rosita
"It's fucking Eugene." I had a little too loud.
Daryl looked at me shocked and listened to the voice.
"Every contingency is already met. I come around with two barrels of truth. A test is upon you, and I'm given out the cheat sheet." Eugene spoke to us over a megaphone.
Rick looked back at Rosita and me as we were in shock too. He really gave upon us.
"Hello. I come salves with the hope that it is dropped knowledge that you heed. Options are zero to none. Compliance and fealty are your only escape. Bottom lining it, you may thrive, or you may die. I sincerely wish for the former, for everyone's sake. The jig is up and in full effect. Will you comply Rick?"
Rick looked around at us and then back to Eugene.
"Where's Negan?"
"I'm Negan," Eugene said.
I could see the hurt on everyone's face. Rosita held the remote to the bomb. I didn't know if I should take it from her or let her do what she thinks is right. She pressed the button and nothing happened. I was bought to run to the watchtower to be with Michonne when the scavengers turned their guns on us. I looked around shocked and confused. They then opened up the door and let the Saviors in. I looked over at Daryl in shock.
"You ever hear the one about the stupid little prick named Rick who thought he knew shit but didn't know shit Nd got everyone he gave a shit about killed?" Negan yelled up to Rick.
"You're all gonna wanna put your guns down now." Negan stepped into Alexandria and looked around at us.
"No one drops anything," Rick said, causing Negan to pause.
"You pushes me, and you pushed me and you pushed me, Rick. You just tried to blow us upright? I mean, I get me, my people. But Eugene? He's one of yours. And after what he did, he stepped up. You people are animals. The universe gives you a sign, and you just shove your finger right up its ass." Negan said as he laughed.
I turned and looked at Daryl. He was glaring at Negan. Just staring him down.
"Dwight, Simon, chop-chop. The two men walked forward and pulled back the tarp. It was a coffin. My mouth fell open as the first thought poplin my head that it was Sasha.
"No," I yelled as I took steps toward the front of the gate. One of the scavengers came over and held me in place, pressing the gun to my head.
They carried it over to where Negan stood. I looked over to Rosita with tears in my eyes. They placed the coffin upright and Negan walked up next to it smiling at us.
"So you don't like Eugene anymore. You guys gotta like Sasha. I do, too." He knocked on the coffin lid with his bat. "Got her right here packaged for your convenience, alive and well. Now I brought her so I wouldn't have to kill all of you, and not killing all of you could get complicated. See I know there's a lot of firepowers left in there Rick. So I'm gonna make this simple. I want all the guns you've managed to scrape up. Yep, I know about those, too. I want every last grain of lemonade you got left. I want a person of your own choosing for Lucille. I want Hannah to come back with me."
He paused and gave me a little wave. I spat on the group and grunted at him.
"Oh and I forgot. I gotta get me my Daryl back. Oh and the pool table. I want it now or Sasha dies, and then all of you. Probably."
I looked up at Rick to see what he was going to say.
"Come on Rick, just because I brought her in a casket, doesn't mean she's has to leave in it. You know what? You suck ass, Rick. I don't want to have to kill her, but that's exactly what you're gonna make me do."
"Tell me to see her." Rick finally said.
"Oh. All right. Just give me a second. I might have to get her up to speed. You can't hear shot inside this thing."
Negan knocked on the casket and called out her name. He began to open when Sasha's walker body came tumbling out. She tackles Negan to the ground.
Carl turned around and shot at some of the scavengers. Others started to do the same. Rosita and I stood there staring at Sasha on top of Negan. Daryl came up beside me and Rosita protecting us from gunfire.

"Come on! Fight back

"Come on! Fight back." Daryl said to me. I woke up from my daze and began shooting. Rosita got hit and when I turned to help her, I got shot too.
"Hannah!" Daryl yelled
Tara came over and went to go help me.
"Get Rosita, I'll be right behind you," I said
She grabbed Rosita and I followed behind them. I turned to see Daryl still shooting at the Saviors.
We held up in the infirmary as Tara looked out the door.
"They're here!" She yelled. I got up to see what she was talking about.
"It's the Kingdom and Hilltop!" I said. I grabbed my gun and stepped outside. I started shooting with the others, driving the Saviors and the scavengers back. There was so much adrenaline I could feel the pain anymore in my shoulder and leg.
A man came from behind me and grabbed me by the throat. I stumbled a little bit before using all my strength to push him off.

I then turned and attack him back

Hitting him as hard as I could in the head, knocking him out.

I looked over and saw as Daryl climbed the watchtower

I looked over and saw as Daryl climbed the watchtower. He looked over the wall and I could tell he was disappointed. I started walking from the infirmary to Daryl.
"Are you alright?" He asked looking at my arm.
"I got to shoot." I laughed, looking at my wound.
"Let's take you back to the infirmary," Daryl said trying to turn me around.
"Wait, wait for just a second," I said to Daryl. I grabbed his head in between my hands and pulled him into a kiss.
He smiled into the kiss and pulled away.
"Now let's go check this wound out."
I nodded and we continued to walk towards the infirmary. When we got close, it was like the adrenaline went away. I was in so much pain.
"Let me carry you," Daryl said. Before I could protest. He lifted me bridal style and carried me to the infirmary.
"Tara. She got shot in the shoulder and grazed on the leg."
Tara walked over to me and brought me to the bed.
"I got to dig the one in her shoulder out," Tara said to me as I laid back.
"Shit that sounds painful." I groaned.
"I'll be here with you the whole time," Daryl said.
Tara left to go get her utensils as we sat there and waited. When I woke up I was in a room with Michonne and Rosita. Daryl was holding my hand.
"We have to go and talk to the groups," Rick said to us. They all got up and Rosita, Michonne, and I stayed here. I decided to get some more sleep as I laid back down and closed my eyes.