Chapter 3

Shawn's pov:

My heart was now doing a happy dance, if that was even possible. She finally said that she loves me. And I couldn't even be happier. She made me felt like I was in cloud nine and I love the feeling.

She looked at me, her dark eyes gazing into mine. She always complains about the color of her eyes, that they were plain and ugly but I never told her that she looks amazing. It's like I could see her world from here. And that's how I've been seeing her for as long as I can remember.

Her vanilla scented shampoo lingered on my shoulders as her hair landed on it. I take in every single scent she has. I loved every single part of her. Her funny face when she gets annoyed, the way she squeals when she gets tickled. The way her eyebrows meet when she can't understand anything. Her flaws. The way she talks every time. It's just perfect.

She stares at me and smiles again. "I think we should go grab some dinner? " she sits on my lap, giving me another kiss.

I looked at her, and my world simply disappears. All I see is her. Does she know that this happen everyday? I guess not.

"I think so.." I could get used to this kind of things. Her with me, and touring, that would be amazing.

---

I held her hand as we walked down the empty hallways, and everything felt surreal. The first time I asked her to be my girlfriend was back when we were both freshmen.

She told me that we are really good friends and she asked me if I was willing to give up our friendship. I was about to say yes, but her words stopped me.

"When things don't work out the way you want them to be, it would be much harder to fix or worst, you wont be able to turn them back they used to be."

Then after that, on junior year, I tried again. She was still unsure, but she accepted the fact that whoever she was or whatever she did to make me away away from her, I'm still going to like her. Even though we're best friends. Sometimes, I recall those moments when she would push me out, but I would still walk in her room, or even follow her everywhere she goes.

"Hey," she nudged my shoulder when the elevator doors closed. "What's with you and that smile? Mind sharing?" She asks.

I chuckle. "I just remembered those days when you yell at me because I follow you everywhere." I shook my head with a smile. "And look at us now. Happy.. Holding hands.."

She looked away from me. "I'm sorry for treating you like that Shawn. I wasn't ready back then and yo---"

"Shut up. I know that. I find it humorous though. How your veins in the neck would be visible when you see me."

"You were getting into my nerves. What am I supposed to do?" She laughs. "You were also annoying and you tease me everyday."

I put my hand on the small of her back. "But we made it through."

She nods. "Yep. We did."

We stayed at the lobby for quite a while, then the boys suddenly appears in the lobby with Bart.

"Hey! Wait, who is this lovely girl?" Jack Johnson nudges me as he looked at Hailey. "You already have a girlfriend shawn." He said as if it was a warning. "Just let me have the cute chick okay?"

Hailey chuckles, as I glared at jack j who was smiling at her. "Hey man," I pushed him a little, "she's my girl."

"Wait? Isn't your girlfriend in Canada? I bet she's worried and you better call her. "

"She's mine.." I rolled my eyes, but jack j seemed like he didn't got that.

"Hi I'm jack. " he winked at Hailey , making her blush.