Chapter 4

I slowly opened my eyes as the sunlight peeked on the curtains of our room. It felt warm and cozy just like shawn. I can't move, simply because shawn's body is draped all over me. His legs were tangled in my waist and my head on his chest. His arms were wrapped around my neck and he had this smile on his face. I looked at him for a while before kissing his chin. He blinks for a while before smiling wide.

"Good morning."

I still look at him. "Good morning Princess." He repeats again, the smile on my face not leaving.

"Why aren't you talking?" He asks as he looked down at me, our eyes meeting.

I hugged him tight, and i could feel his heart beating. "I just want to look at you.." I mumble against his chest.

"What's with you?" He asks.

I remove his legs on my waist. "Nothing." 

"Do you regret it?" He sat up, looking at me.

"Regret what?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Telling me that you love me.." he says, sadness filling his voice.

My heart melts at the thought that he sounds like a kid asking for something. I sat up next to him hugging him from the back.

"Give me one reason why I should." I whisper in his ears with a smile.

"Then why are you acting like that?" He asks his cheek against mine. "Like you're bored or something.."

I stood up, grabbing his shirt and wearing it. "I'm just sleepy Shawn. Don't worry about it." I smiled at him.

"You look good in my shirt." He bits his lower lip.

"I always look good. I look better in your shirt." I winked at him pulling him up to stand. "Now, let's go downstairs and eat some breakfast."

He pulls me to his lap. "I love you.." he whispers into my ear making me shiver.

I face him and give him a kiss. "I love you too."

I look into his eyes and feel like he is telling the truth. He is telling the truth. And i love him for that.

---
Cameron's pov:

This is the day that I've been waiting for. I'm finally going back to Magcon. I have spent the last weeks searching for a university to apply to, but things have changed. I don't think that I'll be going to college anymore. I mean, there's Magcon. It's good money. But my mom told me that I should have a backup plan incase Magcon would backfire.

I sighed as I pulled my shades out of my eyes putting them back in my pocket.

" Cameron!!" I heard Carter as he ran towards me. I am walking down the lobby of the hotel. The boys were there except for that cliché guy named shawn. I have always hated his vibe.

Maybe it's because a lot of girls like him cause he is naturally sweet and he knows how to sing. I gotta admit, I'm kinda jealous of him.

"Where's the stupid cliché guy?" I Asked nash as I smiled at him.

Nash sighs. "C'mon man, I think it's time for you to man up and just be friends with him."

"He's stupid and cliché. I think he's gay for Heaven's sake." I laugh.

"I would have though the same thing.." Carter says. "If he didn't have a girlfriend."

"Yeah! And let me tell you, the girl is HOT."  Jack j chimes in before continuing whatever he was doing.

"The girl seems nice." Jack G smiles at me.

"That's a miracle. I just hope that it's not just some fake pretend girlfriend." I roll my eyes.

"Why do you hate him so much?" Taylor asks.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I just do."

I walked away, grabbing my bag. It is true. There is not particular reason why I hate him I just do.

"So you're back.." I hear Matt's voice. I smile and hugged him immediately.

"Yeah." I tell him as i broke the hug.

"College?"

I shrugged. "Nope."

"Good."

He looks at me. "By the way, our room is just next to Shawn's and his girlfriend."

"Are you messing up with me man?" He cocked my eyebrows at him.

"I'm serious. Its Bart's fault. Not me."  He raises his hand in surrender.

"He should get ready." A smirk was now forming on my lips.

"Who?" Matt asks.

"Shawn."

"Why?"

"I'm gonna steal his girl." I smiled at myself with the idea. 

He chuckles. "I don't even think that's possible " he walks away from me a smirk playing on his lips.

I opened the door to our room and plopped down on my bed.

.operation ruin Mendes life is starting tomorrow.