Let's Throw A Party

The boys tried to have a get together at least once a week, usually at someone's house. This night, it was Namjoon's. Taehyung undid his tie as he walked in and nodded to his hyungs. He was the last one, everyone was already here. Namjoon had changed out of a suit and was wearing casual clothes. Everyone else was dressed more professionally.

There were bottles of beer on the coffee table and Jin raised one towards Taehyung as he approached the couch, grinning.

"To the man of the hour, the man who did the impossible!" Taehyung laughed and reached for a beer.

"You must've really said something if she's going through with the contract." Yoongi muttered, raising his beer as well. Taehyung just nodded, a slight blush touching his cheeks. He still felt embarrassed. He had done the right thing, both for his company and to make things right, but that didn't mean he wanted to give the details to his friends. He was sure they could imagine what he'd had to do.

"Good job, hyung." Jungkook patted him on the back.

"I can't believe it still." Taehyung murmured, taking a sip.

"This should be interesting. You're set up to be the first Korean company to have a long-term partnership with hers."

"So be careful, is what Jin's trying to say." Yoongi interpreted for him.

"Strictly professional." Taehyung gulped more beer and raised an eyebrow when Yoongi and Jimin exchanged glances. "What?"

"Nothing..." Jimin's voice trailed off mischievously. "Just...there was a reason you sent her flowers in the first place...right..." Taehyung glared as his blush deepened. Despite his darker skin tone, he knew his friends could see it. A few "oooooooo's" burst out around the coffee table.

"Y/N...you know, I really want to meet her, I want to see this woman in person. We should throw a party or something when the contract's finalized." Hoseok didn't run in the business world like the rest of them, that was left to his older sister, but he'd grown up in it and still rubbed shoulders with the people his parents did.

"Ah, yes. A party. Good food, good women, let's do it." Jin raised his beer.

Taehyung felt reluctant but he didn't feel like he could say no. The guest list would be controlled by them so he wasn't too worried about creepers. What could go wrong?