The shutdown

All of our phones went off with a warning saying the super volcano went off and I knew while reading this message millions of people have already perished. It was said that the eruption was much more powerful than expected. I run out of the school with my friends following me. Parents are rushing through but Floridians didnt have to worry much because we would be one of the few if any states would be fine...or so we thought. "Go to any store and get as much food and water that you can". I hear coming from some kids phone. I look on Instagram and see a video of a pyroclastic flow going towards them from like 6 miles away and as it gets closer it cuts out so they must have got caught in it. "I cant believe this is happening" I say. "Well if its true that its worse than expected then that means that even we may not be able to live here anymore" I say. "Head as far south as you can". "Bring as much food water and if it gets bad... bring a weapon to defend yourselves and your family". "Miles since your parents were in maine you'll need to come with me" I tell them. "Now if we can we meet at my house" I tell them as I hand them slips of papers with my address. My dad picks me up and we go to Wal-Mart. We got in there and it was mayhem. As I'm ransacking the camping section I pickup a ton of tents and see 6 packs of walkie talkies. "Perfect some weapons" i tell myself as I look at a bunch of kives and machetes. I run to the food isle and grab onto the last can of chicken noodle soup. "I saw it first" a little girl shyly said. I thought to myself " I need this for myself and should care for myself more. She looks at me and I give it to her "fine take it" I say. "I meet up with my dad in the front and hear "Money isnt needed anymore" from the manager. The speakers go on "You may leave with your items, god bless you all". "Lets get out of here" I say. Just as we are about to exit the entire store went completely dark. The power had shut off.