Love my Nightmare part 1

((Chloe x Nightmare))

((Chloe is my FNAF 4 OC and idk what it is about her, but I love to draw her.))

((Now to when Chloe was 15))
Chloe's POV

I'm walking to my house after I got out from school. Things were.....bad as usual at school. Older kids pick on me and pushed me around.
One of them punched me and now I have this bruise on arm.....since I'm the first one to get home, I'll patched up my arm.

As I was walking home, I noticed something in the bushes.
I looked through the bushes and I found what looked like a FredBear plushie but instead of yellow fabric on the fur, it's black. And the top hat and bow tie is yellow instead of purple.

Poor thing....it's torn up, dusty, and has cobwebs on it.

"Don't worry, little guy. I'll fix you right up." I said quietly to the plushie and then I took it home with me.

((At home))

No one's POV

Chloe took the plushie to her room and set it on her bed. She looked through her closet and got some black thread and needles.

She stitched it up and put it back together and after that, she cleaned up the plushie.
After all that, the plushie looked brand new.

Chloe hugged the plushie, the plushie felt nice and soft after she fixed it up.
She looked at the plushie for a moment before she decided to think of a name for him.

"What should I call you?" She asked as she thinks.
Then a name came up in her head.
"How about Nightmare? It seems a perfect name for you." She said then she hugged the plushie again, letting out a smile on her face as she hugs it.

"Hey Freak! Are you home yet?!" She heard her older brother, Chris, calling out to her.
She quickly hide Nightmare underneath the pillows before Chris burst into her room.

"Hey, do the dishes! Mom said you have to do it!" He yelled at her.

"B-But she said it's y-your turn-!" Chloe didn't finished her sentence when Chris slapped her across the face.

"Just go wash them, bitch! I don't care if mom said I have to!" He yelled then he left her room and went to his room and played video games.

Chloe lie down on the floor, crying.
She doesn't noticed that the Nightmare plushie saw that whole thing and has a sad expression on his face.

He needs to be by her side, as a returned favor after saving him.

Tomorrow is another day.

((TBC))