Love my Nightmare part 2

((The next day))

No one's POV

Chloe woke up and stretched as she yawns.
She rubbed her eyes tiredly and sees her plushie, Nightmare, setting on the dresser beside her.

She smiled and then she hugged the plushie.
Nightmare smiled a little as she is hugging, but Chloe doesn't noticed that he's smiling.

"Chloe! Breakfast!" Her mother called out to her.
Chloe stood up and head to the kitchen, where she sees her mother making coffee and her father reading the newspaper.

"Good morning, Chloe!" Her mom said with a smile.
"Morning, mom." Chloe said then she sat down on the table, next to her father.
Her father smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Morning, kiddo." He said then he went back to reading the newspaper.

After her mom served her breakfast, she noticed the plushie in Chloe's arms.

"Sweetie, where did you get that plushie?" She asked.
"I found him outside. He was torn up and dirty so I fixed the stitches and cleaned him up." Chloe explained.

"You did a great job at fixing it up. Looks brand new." Her father said.

Chloe smiled a little.

"Did you give him a name?" Her mom asked.
Chloe nodded.

"His name is Nightmare." She said.

Her mom giggled.
"That's a adorable name for him." She said then she went back to cooking.

As Chloe eats her breakfast, Nightmare has a confused look on his face.

'Chloe is a sweet girl but why did her brother pick on her a lot? It doesn't look like she did anything bad to him.
She doesn't deserve to suffer like this.' Nightmare said in his head.

When Chris came to the kitchen, he sat down next to Chloe and took her plushie.

"H-Hey! Give it back!" Chloe yelled as she tries to get Nightmare back but he's out of her reach.

"Make me, worthless bitch!" Chris said then he pushed Chloe to the ground.

"CHRIS! GIVE IT BACK TO HER THIS INSTANT!" Their dad yelled at Chris.

Chris scoffed then he threw Nightmare to Chloe.
Chloe hugged Nightmare close to her as she started to cry.

Her mother tried to comfort her but Chloe got up and ran to her room, locking it.

Chloe can hear her parents yelling at Chris as she sits alone in her room.
She held Nightmare close to her as she cries.

"Why does he hate me so much?.......I've never done anything wrong!" Chloe said to herself through her sobs.

Nightmare has the sad expression on his face again.

'Don't worry, Chloe. I'll always be here for you when you need something hug close to you when you need to cry.
I'll never leave your side.'
Nightmare said in his thoughts as he sees Chloe crying.

And he did, he never left her side when Chloe is feeling down.
But things will get worst.......

Tomorrow is another day

((TBC))