Love my Nightmare part 11

No one's POV

"Ready for Nightmare?~" Nightmare asked Chloe with a smirk, making Chloe blushed bright red.

((I'm time skipping. I'm sorry but I don't have the time to write the whole thing and also I don't want to be cringing so much while I write it.
Again, I'm very sorry))

Nightmare and Chloe lay down on the bed, trying to catch their breaths after that moment they had.
Chloe threw the pillow at Nightmare.

"You were too rough!" She yelled at him, making Nightmare chuckled.

"But you enjoyed it.~" Nightmare said with a wink, making Chloe blushed dark red and pouted.

"Come on, let's get you back to your body." Nightmare said as he stands up.
Chloe tried to stand up but ended up falling to the floor.
Nightmare chuckled then he carried Chloe bridle style.

"I hate you." Chloe pouted.
Nightmare smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you too~" He said then they went back to the parts and service room and then Chloe went back into her body.

"Until next time, sweetheart?~" Nightmare asked Chloe with a smirk.
Chloe would've crossed her arms but she has only one arm.

"S-Shut up you!" Chloe stuttered.

After all that, the other animatronics finally met Nightmare when Foxy walked into the room.
But they welcomed him and when they hear that he's a ghost, they made a body for him.
It looks like Freddy but with dark purple fur.

Nightmare and Chloe still dated to this day and they 'make love' when they're alone.
Then one day, Chloe got pregnant and she gave birth to a baby girl.
They named her Misery. Misery is a dark blue bear with beautiful orange colored eyes.

Chloe and Nightmare became wonderful parents and with the others are great aunts and uncles.
The toy animatronics stopped bullying Chloe when she got pregnant. They're just excited to see the little one. And finally, Aiden and Mary became a couple after Chloe and Nightmare became parents.

The End