Sammy x Lucy part 4

"What has gotten into you, Sammy?!" Lucy yelled at Sammy.

"That man was touching you inappropriately! I had to stop him doing that!" Sammy yelled back.

"I know he was but you could've just let me handle it! I would've kicked him out by then!" Lucy yelled again.

"I wouldn't let anyone touch you like that to you, Lucy!" Sammy yelled.

"Oh? And why is that? Because you still 'love' me? That was 2 years ago, Sammy!" Lucy yelled.
"Why don't you just leave and get back to Susie?!"

"Lucy, I don't even love her-"

"Quit lying to me!" She cut him off.
"I saw both of you kissing with my own two eyes!" Lucy yelled as tears started to form.

"Y-You broke m-my heart, Sammy! You m-made me feel like I g-got stabbed in t-the heart by b-both of you!" Lucy choked through her sobs.

Sammy pulled Lucy close to him and hugged her. Lucy tried to push him away but she slowly gave up and cried on his shoulder.

"Listen Lucy.....Susie was always flirting at me whenever you're not around. I told her many times that I'm happy with you, but she didn't stop. Then when we were writing some songs, she always wink at me. Then one day, she made a move on me and kissed me. I was about to push her away but you came in the room and saw us.....
Then one day when you left.....I felt like my whole world had stopped. I miss you so much, Lucy.
I miss your warm hugs, your beautiful voice, your smile, your kisses....everything."
Sammy moved Lucy's bangs out of her face, showing her beautiful sky blue eyes.

"I just.....I want you back in my life, Lucy......I can't live anymore years without you..." Sammy said then tears started to form in his eyes.

"If you don't want to be with me again, then.....I understand." He said then he walked out of the break room and left the cafe, tears strolling down his cheek as he leaves.

Lucy was lost at words.
This entire time, Susie was only trying to take Sammy away from her and she blamed Sammy for this.......

What will she do?