Ch.12 The Gang's All here

Wow a double upload~?Y'all better be happy~

———

Soon after I finished breakfast, everyone was just getting up and making their own food, talking and such. I took this moment to just...observe from the couch.

First down was Macedonia, showing up in her nightgown and her hair slightly messy. She should wear her hair down more often, it's not a bad look for her. "Albania! I didn't even hear you come in this morning, how have you been?"

"Aww come here darling~"He squeezes her tight as it seemed like she was doing the same. "I missed you!"She laughed as she finally let go. "I missed you too dear."Macedonia blinked at him. "Albania your nose is bleeding a little."

Albania laughed it off and ran to the kitchen to get a tissue, not even explaining where or how that happened. Well at first he didn't. "Macedonia, I don't know if you know but when you hug me really tight like that, you're pushing up against me...a lot...."He Said, as Macedonia gasped and started to playfully hit the other. Their relationship seemed nice...She Just treats him like another sibling.

I was a little surprised to see Bosnia down the stairs next, ignoring all of the commotion from the other two. He just gave Albania a look, causing him to pause for a second. Albania stared at Bosnia awkwardly for a moment before Bosnia looked away and continued making his simple breakfast.

"He's still not saying anything?" Albania sighed a little, as Bosnia quickly gathered his food and went right back up the stairs. He's a weird one, but at least Albania knows that. "No he doesn't. Serbia still claims he talks to him—" "I feel like your older brother may have a few screws loose."

Macedonia punched his arm as he rubbed the spot. "No. I won't allow you to bad talk Serbia like that. Even if it might be true. It's mean to say things like that." She reprimanded him as Albania seemed to have a smile on his face, but I can tell he wasn't really listening. He was doing that thing where you nod and agree, just to get the other to shut up.

Watching from back here is actually helping me understand them a bit better, just seeing their interactions with each other. I can see Croatia at the top of the steps now, but neither of them noticed him yet. He seems to be hesitating to even move. After about a minute he made a fist and walked down the steps, as the sound made Albania look.

"Croatia~!My dear~!"Albania cooed loudly, immediately glomming the other as Croatia tried to push him away. "I missed you so~How much did you miss me? I wanted to come back as soon as I could!"Albania was rubbing his face against Croatia's cheek, seeming quite...attached to him.

"S-stop That You're growing a fucking stubble again!"Croatia growled, still trying to pry the other off of him. "You noticed?" "You're scraping up my face that's the only reason I did!"He seemed quite hostile toward Albania, which is interesting considering how Albania acts with Croatia. Macedonia seemed to be quite jealous but went to make her breakfast in the background now.

"Can you let go?" "No, I can't. You haven't even given me a welcome home kiss." "We aren't together!" "Ow~My heart~You hurt me so....Silly silly Croatia, thinking that will stop my love for you~" Croatia shuddered and kept pushing against him to get away. "Let go already! I'm not giving you a kiss, and we aren't together."

"Buuuut in you saying that, that means..."Albania whispered something to him, and I watched Croatia's expression go from annoyed to an embarrassed annoyed. It was probably the most embarrassment I've ever seen from Croatia, as his face was red.
"S-SHUT UP ALREADY!"He yelled at him as Albania laughed and hugged him closer. Among all of this chaos, I almost wanted to get up to stop them but...s-seems like Serbia was ready to do that.

"O-Oi! Shut up you two, I got a fucking headache already and I'd be damned if you're not the reason!"Serbia roared, slowly slugging down the steps as the two men froze. He stood in front of them for a moment before heading to the kitchen for a water bottle, that he started chugging a little. "Ugh, damn hangover..."He grumbled, before looking at the two again, still frozen.

"When the hell'd you get here?"Serbia blinked. "Just today."Albania blinked right back at him, what sort of standoff is this? "Who even invited you here? We already have a guest. So no bedroom for ya."Serbia told him, taking a swig of water as Albania smirked a little, slowly releasing Croatia.

Croatia instantly stepped away from him, dusting himself off and taking some deep breaths. "Don't worry, I can stay in Croatia's room. That won't be a problem. Right~?"He looked over at him as Croatia froze up, obvious terror on his face. "T-there's a huge problem with that—" "Huge Huh? Mm~I like that word, I wonder why—"

"The Hell is wrong with you two?"Serbia drawled out, shaking his head. I-it seemed to go right over his head b-but I...I think I got it. Yup yup I got it and now I can't get it out of my head. That was an innuendo and I heard it clear as day. He made jokes with me as well b-but! Croatia's reactions are so defensive and w-with Macedonia's information...no...

It can't be right?

"D-did....Did you two?"I accidentally pointed at them in my disbelief, and I spoke just loud enough to have everyone crane their necks at me. Dammit me! Why couldn't you just watch from the sides like you were doing!

Albania looked at me and winked, as Croatia looked like his soul had escaped his body, a dead look in his eyes now. Serbia seemed confused, and honestly it doesn't surprise me that he might not be the sharpest tool in the shed for this sort of thing but Macedonia looks horrified at this news that she also got...

Oh god what sort of Pandora's Box did I just open?!