JUS2

Jinyoung entered the practice room, seeing his husband and youngest 'child' getting ready for practice.

It was both Jaebums and Yugyeoms first time to learn the choreography, starting to make up the dance.

"Ah, Jinyoungie!" Jaebum said, getting up and smiling. Jinyoung smiled and walked over to his husband.

Jaebum leaned down a bit to kiss Jinyoungs lips, then leaned down to kiss Jinyoungs tummy.

Jinyoung giggled. "Where are the rest of the kids?" Jaebum asked. "They're with your parents," Jinyoung replied, making Jaebum nod.

"Ah! Sit down. We're about to start as soon as the back up dancers get here," Jaebum said, taking Jinyoungs hand and taking him over to the couch.

Jinyoung smiled and nodded. Jaebum then say next to him. "Yah! Kim Yugyeom! Are you not going to say hi to your omma?" Jinyoung said.

Yugyeom looked over and smiled widely, walking over and giving Jinyoung a hug. "Hi omma," Yugyeom said. Jinyoung shook his head and hit the side of Yugyeoms head, making him whine.

Both Jaebum and Jinyoung laughed. "Omma! Appa!" Yugyeom whined and pouted.

"Omo! Poor Gyeomie!~" Jinyoung said and giggled.

Yugyeom was whining how his 'parents' are being mean to him and both Jaebum and Jinyoung laughing, when suddenly the door opened.

"Ah, hello, we are the ones going to work with you," one of the guys said and bowed down, the rest following. Jaebum smiled and got up, Yugyeom following him.

"Hello, we are pleased to work with you," Jaebum said, smiling, Yugyeom copying him.

"The choreographer will be here soon so you guys can sit down or something before he comes," Jaebum said. The back up dancers nodded and Jaebum went back to sit next to his wife, Yugyeom following.

A few minutes later, the choreographer arrived.

They all said their hellos.

"I'll be back, you can stay and watch if you want," Jaebum told his wife. Jinyoung smiled. "I'll stay here and watch," he replied and Jaebum smiled, kissing Jinyoungs forehead before walking over to the group.

Jinyoung smiled, rubbing his tummy. "Appa will be back," Jinyoung whispered to his stomach, receiving a kick as a reply.

Jinyoung, being around three months pregnant, wanted to stay with his husband. He currently is almost finished filming for his drama before his stomach started showing and is happy that it is turning out well.

Jinyoung watched as the choreographer gathered them together and started to make up the choreography, Yugyeom joining in to make it up.

Jinyoung smiled happily and got comfortable, watching the two of them dance.
———————

"Okay! Let's take a lunch break," the choreographer said, the dancers and Jaebum and Yugyeom saying "yes!"

Jinyoung smiled and laughed as he watched his husband walk over to him.

"When are you going home?" Jaebum asked, getting his water and drinking from it.

Jinyoung playfully glared. "Do you want me to leave?" Jinyoung said, making Jaebum stop what he's doing.

"No of course not jagi!" Jaebum said quickly, making Jinyoung giggle.

"I was just kidding yeobo," Jinyoung said.

Jaebum smiled. "Should we go get lunch then?" He said. Jinyoung nodded. "What do you want?" Jaebum asked.

"Ramyeon!" Jinyoung said, smiling happily.