World Tour in New York

They all got into the van taking them where they needed to go.

Jaebum and Jinyoung sat next to each other and Jinyoung held their baby tight, making sure that nothing happened to him.

Jinyoung told the stylist noona things that she needed to do.

"Jinyoung-ah, don't worry about it," she said. "I've taken care of your other children too," she said and Jinyoung nodded.

"This one is different," he said and the stylist rolled her eyes. "You tell me that every time and yes I know every baby is different," she said.

Jinyoung nodded and felt Jaebum pull him back.

Jinyoung looked at his husband and pouted.

She knows what she's doing jagi, Jaebum told him and Jinyoung nodded, leaning back against his husband.

Youngjae looked back at the couple and his eyes looked at the small baby in Jinyoungs arms.

Jinyoung looked at him and before he could say anything, Youngjae turned back to the front.

Jinyoung frowned, wondering what Youngjae was thinking about.

He made a mental note to ask Youngjae when they had time to privately talk.
—————

Jaebum and Jinyoung kissed their baby bye before they got off the van, the stylist hiding the small child from the fans.

They filmed for different things that day.

Jaebum and Jinyoung came up with a handshake together and laughed after they finished it.

They did other things as well in one whole day and it was exhausting for them all.

There was one where they had asked questions about each other and they had to pick a member as their answer.

One of the questions was who would embarrass themselves in front of their crush and they all picked Jaebum.

Jinyoung tried not laugh, remembering when Jaebum would do something and embarrass himself in front of him when he saw Jinyoung before they dated.

Jackson gave an example, which was when Jinyoung performed on stage King with BamBam on the concert from the year before.

They all laughed and Jinyoung remembered seeing a video of his husband doing exactly that.

Another question asked who was the most troublemaking one and Jinyoung chose himself, knowing that he was troublesome to his husband.

Jaebum tried not to say that his wife is a spoiled one.

After they did that, they all went back to the hotel.

The stylist noona handed Yoonjae back to Jinyoung and he smiled. "Thank you noona," he said and the stylist nodded. "No problem!" She said smiling.

Both Jaebum and Jinyoung sat next to each other in the back and Jinyoung made sure that Yoonjae wouldn't fall or anything and they went back to the hotel.
////////////

"Hyung! Jaebum hyung!" A young trainee called the older boy.

"Ah, Jinyoung-ah," he said turning to look at the younger boy. "What's up?" He asked him.

"Hyung can we dance together?" Jinyoung shyly asked and Jaebum nodded, smiling.

"Yeah, lets go," Jaebum said and Jinyoung smiled happily, following his soulmate to a dance practice room.

Jaebum went over to the computer and started a song and Jinyoung stepped up and started free styling.

Once it was Jaebum's turn, he started b-boying, doing his best to not mess up.