Comeback and Birth?!

Once the JUS2 promotions were over, the seven members started to work on their comeback.

Jinyoung watched how stressed his husband became with all the changes of their title track he had to do.

"I can't believe they're making me do all these changes," Jaebum told him once when he was really stressed out.

"If you think about it this way," Jinyoung had said. "You'll be making the song even better," he said, making Jaebum look at him and nod.

"You're right," Jaebum said, leaned over to kiss Jinyoung on the lips.

Jinyoung smiled. "I'm always right," he replied, winking at his husband who laughed and nodded.

"You are," he said in between laughs.

Jinyoung smiled and laughed along with him.
——————

Yugyeom had made the choreography to the song and it made everyone proud of him.

The date getting there faster and faster with them running all over the place to get songs in and practice.
————————

"Our anniversary is near," Jaebum told him a few days before the comeback.

"JJ Projects anniversary," Jinyoung corrected. Jaebum shrugged. "I think it's the same thing," he said.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes at his husband.

Jaebum pulled Jinyoung close to him and kissed him. "Sad that we have a comeback. We could've celebrated," he said and winked.

Jinyoung pushed him away and groaned. "Yeobo!" He said blushing.

Jaebum chuckled and watched Jinyoung as he walked over to their closet, watching him change for practice.

Suddenly, Jinyoung felt arms around his naked body. "You're so beautiful," Jaebum said and Jinyoung smiled, blushing.

"Bummie let go we need to get ready," Jinyoung said, trying to move out of his husbands arms.

"We still have time," Jaebum said, starting to kiss Jinyoungs neck.

Jinyoung moved his head to the side, giving Jaebum access. "We need to get our children to one of our parents," Jinyoung said, trying to get his husband to stop.

"We can take them," Jaebum replied, moving his hands down Jinyoungs waist.

"Im Jaebum!" Jinyoung warned.

"Im Jinyoung," Jaebum said, smirking when he felt Jinyoung shiver.

"Make it quick," Jinyoung groaned and Jaebum smirked, picking up Jinyoung and placing him gently on the bed.
————————

"We're LATE!" Jinyoung said, trying not to show that they had done something before coming to practice.

Jaebum looked at Jinyoungs neck and smiled. "I think it was worth it baby," he said, smiling at what he accomplished.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes and opened the door to the practice room.

"You're both late," the choreographer helping them said.

Jaebum and Jinyoung bowed down. "I'm sorry," they said and then told their children to be seated at the couch near the door and put there stuff there as well, getting into formation.

The music started and they practiced for their comeback.
——————

Their comeback came by quick.

Everyday they practiced and finalized their songs.

"I can't believe our comeback is the same day as JJ Projects anniversary!" Yugyeom said smiling.