Chapter 46 : A Kelpie or Not?

Hey friends! Sorry for another late chap, I got to play legit soccer today for the first time in 7 years, I'm so freaking sore already. I tore something in my hip as soon as I started warming up, just my luck, it's not like excruciating pain, but it's pretty bad, I can barely walk. Anyway, enjoy!

Stacy's POV

The next day...

Today I get to go home from the hospital, I'm free of any parasites from the creek, and I can't wait to see Everest! The doctor however said that the medication has a few side effects such as weakness, not wanting to eat, and my absolute favorite, stomach pain, that was sarcasm. Right now I'm waiting on Will to help me to the car, he's signing us out of the hospital at the moment, he said he'll be back in a minute. While I was waiting, I got a text from Graser, it was quite frightening too, it read... 'Stacy, I'm a little worried. Maggie's been adventuring again, but, her tracker says she's in Dead Man's Creek. I'm not worried for her safety, I'm worried for ours, you know how I always call her "Demon Horse" or "The Kelpie," what if the legend is true, what if she actually is a Kelpie?! It makes sense, she has a oily black coat, piercing yellow eyes, and she loves the swamp! The only reason she hasn't drowned us yet is because we always use some type of equipment on her, the legend says that you CAN tame a Kelpie as long as you use a type of metal while riding it, we always use bits on her! Am I just crazy or do you agree?!' I think I officially fear Maggie, a lot. I didn't know what a Kelpie was until Graser told me, but the description of one definitely matches Magnolia. There's really only one way to find out, we have to follow her to a swamp and let her in it, if she really is a Kelpie, the skin on her face will rot away before our eyes as she enters the water, only leaving eyes made of flames, a green slobbery tongue, and her bare skull. I really really really don't want to witness that, at all, but I definitely don't want a actual demon living outside of our house. "Alright, we're set! Need any help?!" Asked Will coming in the room, the thoughts of Maggie washed away as I nodded for Will to help me. We eventually made it to the car and drove home to our adorable family, besides the Kelpie living in our yard. Once we were home, we were greeted by our adorable pets, Page, Molly, Milque, Max, Marley, Shadow, and even Everest was limping his way to the door to greet us. "No no no, come here buddy." Said Graser grabbing his collar so he wouldn't hurt his leg. "Awe, I was a little afraid of you at first but now you're just a big fluffy teddy bear!" Said Will laying on the floor with Everest, Everest gave him kisses and laid down on top of him, I love my family, despite all the troubles and near-death experiences it's brought me. I just need to except it, life is tuff, things get in the way, things can hurt you, but all you can do is keep on going with your story and stay positive, but don't just focus on yourself, be kind and helpful to others. It made me so happy earlier when Will saw a lady who was obviously homeless and with her baby, he stopped at the store and bought all kinds of food and drinks for them as well as gave them a $100 bill, it warmed my heart. He didn't have to do that, but he did it without question or hesitation, I wish everyone in the world was like my family. Sure, Graser has a temper, but he's the nicest person regardless, nobody is perfect, no matter how hard you try, you'll never be perfect, but you can still be a great person. I love helping others, even if it's a wild animal that got hit by a car, or waving my hand to thank someone for letting me switch lanes while I'm driving. I've done wrong in the past, but it doesn't make me a terrible person if I'm truly sorry for doing it, but it doesn't make me perfect either. I forgive people who have done me wrong, I except people for who they are. William is the same way, but can be like Graser at times when he's in a bad mood. A few days ago, he was in a parking lot when some lady behind him was yelling at him to speed up, he sped up, and guess what happened? He almost ran head on into someone who was turning a corner, next thing you know, he's freaking out, cursing, and wanting to beat someone up. Does his bad behaviors of letting people get to him make him a bad person? No, being a reactive person doesn't make you a bad person, all of the great things he does for people easily cancels out his habit of being reactive and defensive. What about Graser? He's a tad worse than Will, he's quite rude to people, I often have to apologize for his behavior that isn't necessarily intentional, he just needs to work on how to talk to people. He's still a kind and giving person, he just needs to work on his communication with strangers, being a YouTuber and staying at home all the time can wipe out your memory of how to communicate properly with random people, believe me, I've been there. "Uh, Stacy? You alright?" Will asked, I was daydreaming this whole time, wasn't I? "Oh yeah, I'm just thinking about our adorable family!" I answered. "Oh uh, what's your verdict on Miss Maggie?" Graser asked, I honestly don't know. "Um, I, I really would like to make sure she's not planning to kill us so I'd like to know by watching her in the creek but, I really don't wanna see that if it's actually real." I answered. "What on earth are you talking about?" Will asked. "The thing I'm about to go deal with, you guys stay here." Graser replied as he grabbed his phone and car keys. "Be careful please!" I said to him. "I will! I'm gonna record it too!" He replied and kissed me before leaving, I'm so worried. "So what's happening?" Will asked, I sat down on the couch and explained everything to him. "You know, Maggie does look like a Kelpie, I would be more surprised about the Kelpie being real rather than the Kelpie being Maggie." He said after I explained. "Yeah, I just really hope it's not real." I replied. "I'm sure it's not, I'm sure she just LOOKS like a Kelpie." He said putting his arm around me, I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes, I haven't had any sleep for awhile. Soon he fell asleep, I fell asleep also, but I was woken up again when I got a text from Graser, it read... 'Well, Maggie isn't a Kelpie, but I think I might die here, please help! I climbed a tree to get a better look at Maggie, the branch I was on snapped and I'm hanging over the creek right now, do something!' I immediately jumped up, only to have Will grab my arm. "Yo Stacy! Calm down! Whatever it was you thought you saw was a dream! It's ok!" He said, it was only a dream. I sat back down and began falling asleep again before I did wonder where Graser was, I got up to get my phone and looked at it, I did have a text from Grase, it read... 'Confirmed, Maggie isn't a Kelpie! Just a very creepy horse! I'm almost home btw, I love you!' I smiled before sitting with Will again, soon Graser came home with Maggie and all three of us, plus Everest, Page, Molly, Max, Milque, Marley, and Shadow, all fell asleep snuggled together on the small couch in the living room, I love the life I'm living.

Sorry for a short chap, but there's a good reasoning, a very exciting one too, you guys should see it later tonight if you're still awake! Anyway, hope you enjoyed, see you next chap!