Letter 2

Morgan,
On August 1st, 1998, you ran a single katana blade through the heart of my beloved Joseph. I was confused and hurt, and to this day, I wonder why you hated me so much. I treated you so well Morgan. Do you remember that trip we took to the Caribbean together? You got ill, and I spent 7days taking care of you. One of my fondest memories of our friendship. It was the only time you ever really relied on me because generally in our friendship I counted on you. Was that it? Did you resent me for that? Well, guess what? I'm not sorry. You were my friend, my only friend and sometimes my only family. In fact, the more I think about this I grow a little crazier.
The real pain I felt as I watched you pull the katana from my husband's body and plunge it into my own, was nothing compared to the emotional pain of bitter and utter betrayal you gave me a taste of as you performed this insane act of "justice". And for what Morgan? For the honor of the man who raped me? When I told you, I thought... I thought you would understand. You made it seem like you did, I guess you were just so good at lying. It's funny to think about now as you orchestrated that crime as well. How unlucky for me, right? I suppose I will never understand your hate of me, as I keep saying. Some part of me doesn't want to, but as I will explain, I don't and didn't get the benefit of that.
Love your dearest friend
Karma (a.k.a Kimberly)