Chapter 1:Somebody Someone

Hey! Y/N....please we're begging you, release us"Jonathan pleaded to you while he is crying so hard. All of members of Korn was begging, you don't want to release them. " Korn is yours, Korn is your life, and Korn is your happiness... " The voices in your head said.

Head: COME ON Y/N! We need to live in this fucking world because we have family.

David: Please! We want to go home now.

Y/N: I said No! I will never gonna release y'all. Did y'all FUCKING HEAR ME!

You yelled at them since they make you irritated.

Jonathan: I regret the first day I met you, I will never gonna make you my friend because you're FUCKING CRAZY LIL' BITCH!

Y/N: but it's too late Jon, you and your friends are already mine.

Fieldy: BULLSHIT WHORE!

Y/N: Say what you want, I don't care.

Munky: if I can escape here I promise that I'm going to FUCKING KILL YOU! Y/N.

Y/N: before you say that Munky, first release yourself and do what you've said hahaha! *crazy laugh*. I'm gonna go now my sweethearts *give flying kiss to them*

Y/N POV

You close the door and lock the basement. You heard Jonathan scream, "SOMEBODY, SOMEONE HELP US!!. But there's no one can hear him.

You go to your room and you saw the time, it's almost 10: 30 pm. You take your bagpipes and started to play. Suddenly you remember your darkest memories, tears started to stream down on your cheeks. You put down the bagpipes and sit on the edge of your bed, this time you cry while all the bad memories are running to your head.

Meanwhile at the basement Jonathan give up on screaming since he thought someone can heard him, but it's obvious that no one can help them, nothing happens after he ask for help.

Fieldy speaks and got their attention.

Fieldy: Hey! Guys, how can we escape here?

David: I don't have any idea Fieldy, My head is hurting right now.

Munky: Yeah! Me too, I'm hungry and tired.

Head: Ohhh God! please help us to get out of this hell place *tired voice*.

Jonathan: * panting heavily* I have a plan and I guess it will be successful from escaping in this shitty place.

His friends face him and he started to say his plan from how they can get out of the basement.