Chapter 3: Hold On

Y/N POV

You stretch your body and open your eyes, you stand up and go to the bathroom to brush your teeth, suddenly you stop and stared at your reflection, you notice your eyes are red coz of crying last night, you just ignore it and resume from what are you doing, after taking a shower, you dress up in your usual adidas shirts and pants.

Once your done, you sped to the secret room that no one didn't know what's inside in it room, you put 5 red candles on the circle and light it up, you put the pictures on the circle, you smile at it before you leave the room because you remember that you're gonna make breakfast for them.

You jog at the kitchen and makes some breakfast for yourself and to your sweethearts. While you are cooking you turn on the TV at the living room, you heard a news that the Korn was missing for 10 days from now and you see Jonathan's wife and the other members wives, "Please!  For those who see my husband Jonathan and his friends, give our husbands back to us, we miss them and our children needs their dads." Jealousy and madness started to grow inside you cause to turn off the TV and eat your breakfast.

Voices: Are you ready to surrender them?

Y/N: Fucking no way! I won't. Korn is mine, Korn is my life and Korn is my happiness.

You are talking to the voices inside your head while eating, once you're done, you started to prepare food for your sweethearts, you march down to the basement carrying the breakfast that you've prepared for them, you unlock the basement door and open it, their sleeping, you place the tray on the table and started to clean them, you get a clean towel and start cleaning them.

After cleaning Munky, Head, David and Fieldy by rubbing the clean towel to their face, it's time to clean Jonathan, you clean the towel first then rub it to Jonathan, tears slowly fall down on your cheeks remembering the time you haven't already kidnapped them.

You remember you was their roodies, they treat you as a friend, your trusted friends are only Jonathan and Munky, you told them your past life, always giving you advice when you're sad and lonely, they always told you the word, "Hold on, Be strong" to give you positive thoughts.

There was a day when they have a party, Korn members invited there wives to go with them when you saw their wives you got jealous because they always kiss Korn members, when the party's over you plan to kidnap them, there's a voices whispered to your ears, "If you want them to be yours, kidnap them, it will be so much fun, your life will be always complete because they are yours. ARE YOU READY? " an evil grin form through your lips while cleaning the mess at the party.

When the day of your birthday comes, you called Korn members to go to your house and they say they're going, you were so happy to hear it and when you finished inviting them you prepared foods and beers. When they on your house you excitedly open the door, they entered inside and gave their presents, you thanked them because they came to your birthday and brought you some presents, Korn members and you started to have fun, they turn on the music, sing along, eat food that you made and drink more beers but when they drink the second beers suddenly they got dizzy, views got blurred too and they fell asleep. It's time to kidnapped them, you lock them into your basement, once your done locking the door voices come back again, " Are you happy now?" you murmured, "Yes I am happy now, they are mine ".

You got interrupted remembering why you kidnapped korn and wipe your tears quickly  because you saw Jonathan's awake.

Jonathan: Y/N...Why did you do this to us? I didn't do something bad at you, I treat you as my best friend and when you were sad we tried our best to cheer you up.

Munky: Yeah, Jonathan's right, we do something to forget your dark memories and this is how you gonna  repay us.

Fieldy: Just get us out of here please!

Y/N: I won't do that, I love you all and all of you are mine and no one gonna take y'all away from me forever. *anger voice*

Head: IS THIS WHAT YOU CALLED LOVE! KIDNAPPED US. WE HAVE LIFE AND FREEDOM WE AREN'T DESTINED TO BE  LOCK UP IN HERE!

You ignored them and take the breakfast that you place on the table, you come closer to Jonathan. You force him to eat but he didn't ate it, you got angry, while your pushing the spoon in his mouth, he head bat you, he lossen the rope on his wrists, while your head's aching and laying on the floor still dizzy, you saw Jonathan helps munky from removing the rope on his wrists once their done, Munky kick you on the stomach 5 times his so mad at you, your so much in pain to the point you can't even barely move on the floor, Jonathan and Munky help their other three friends to escaped. The boys run, panicking to get out of the basement.

Jonathan POV

We leave the basement while Y/N was whimpering in pain at the basement I hear her scream, "Get y'all fucking back here".

David: Holy Shit! The doors is lock.

Fieldy: Where did fucking Y/N put the key? *panicking voice*

Munky: Let's find the key or find other way to get out of here.

While the boys are searching for the key and other way, suddenly Jonathan open one room to search for the key but he thunderstruck when he saw what inside the room.