football game..

" Oh, love
It's that feelin' that won't go away
And if I touch your soul
When I make my mark, I'm here to stay " -   Raheem DeVaughn - Dont Come Easy.

 " Oh, loveIt's that feelin' that won't go awayAnd if I touch your soulWhen I make my mark, I'm here to stay " -   Raheem DeVaughn - Dont Come Easy

Ca'Leigha Catori Mae //
** OH, AND "MEME" is Amirale btw. ( that's her nickName)

The NexT MoRninG.

Meme dumb, stupid ass dragged me outta the house to go to this damn football game, but as soon as I was pulling up I noticed this lightskin man, with some dreads walking out to his car, he looked so familiar like I seen him ina club or something idk.i found a parking spot, & started calling MeMe, telling her to meet me at the gate since she was already here. I payed my money & waited on MeMe slow ass, she was taking allday🥺. She FINALLY walked up .

" damn bitch you cutee, them jeans hugging that ass" -MeMe Said.

"You so MFN gay, bitch." - I said as I started laughing.

" Mhm Yeah bitch, come on." - MeMe Said while pulling my arm.

We walked to the Concession Stand & got some nachos, candy & 2 drinks. idk why i was craving a MTN Dew at the moment, but I just got a Powerade bc that's all that had, when we left the concession stand, we walked towards the bleachers where all the girlfriends & wife's & side hoes sit to watch they boo. lmfao damn I feel left out. as we were watching the game, I noticed the lightskin man on the field take his helmet off, damn he fine🥵 , so i nudged MeMe & Said. " guh, who is that, he look so familiar."
girl you don't remember him? That's Jayceon from high school, he was ina relationship with Kandi at the time.im pretty sure he still have that crush on YOU."MeMe said.

I started laughing & started back watching the game, then some groupie ass hoe behind me gone say some "girl you really don't know who that is? that's the fine ass quarterback, iheard he packing. "
before I even got to respond MeMe gone say " DAMN, was she talking to you or Me? mind ya business bitch."( y'all gotta excuse MeMe this bitch real rude 😭, w/ the hands to match, she ion hold her tongue for NOTHING. ) so the groupie ain't say shit else, lol sis was like she just gone stfu. ughi was really ready to go home bc idk why tf I would wear some wedges to a FOOTBALL GAME, that's what I get for tryna be cute.

Anyways, When the Game ended, we went on the football field to Congratulate Justice on the win, cause YESSSS MY MFN BROTHER & THEM WON.

"I guess MeMe finally brung yo lame ass out the house, you coming to the club with us tonight? ". Justice said while hugging & kissing on MeMe from behind as we walked toward the field.

"Bitchhhh, don't start wimmie , I came to support you, congrats on the win hoe & NO, ion do clubs no more." I said.

" thanks mf, & you might as well sis, yeen gone do nun but go home & read Wattpad Stories, bc MeMe be doing that shit." Justice said.