toxic ...

Really starting to hate love hate it
Fuck with me for beneficial reasons whats that?
That's that shit you call fake love, yeah.. - MoneybaggYo - No Love

Amircale La'shay Jones//

damn, I haven't heard from Leigha ass all MFN DAY, she aint even return my calls, but this bitch wanna post shit on Instagram. Anyways I was getting dressed to go to the mall I wanted Leigha to come with me but this bitch, aint answer the MFN phone, so I asked my bestfriend Andrew to come.

THIS IS ANDREW FINE ASS :

AHT,AHT get back na we JUST bsfs

AHT,AHT get back na we JUST bsfs. Him and Justice real cool ion think we would ever cross that line.When I got done getting ready I walked out the house and got in my car and went to the North Hills Mall. As soon as I made it, I called drew bc ion see his ass. Then I looked up and he was walking towards my Jeep so I hung up. I got out the truck,  and we walked ina mall and started shopping, bitchhh I got Gucci, Givenchy, Fendi everything you can think of. Drew gotta lotta shit too, We was walking into Victoria's Secret, We came just in time they was having a sale on the panties and bras, I work and ALLAT but it aint all glitter and rainbows I still be struggling! Hell we ALL still struggle.

after we left outta Victoria's Secret, We got in our cars and left from the mall. I texted him and thanked him for going wimmie bc my other bestie still M.I.A im tired of her shit, she aint with nb but Jayceon ugly ass, he taking her away from me ion like it at all. anyways, I get home & I see Justice truck and somebody ugly ass ford focus. ooh bitch, im finna go off!

I got out my truck and slammed the MFN door, I walked in my house and got my pink glock 40 with a extended clip out the kitchen closet it was ina shoe box. I heard this bitch in there moaning that made me even fucking madder, I threw my vans off and I threw my phone to the wall and ofc the mf broke . anyways I get to MY BEDROOM there was Justice bitch ass laying down getting head from her. I hit this bitch with my gun and grabbed Justice ass and started choking him and I hit him with my gun too and started punching TF outta him. Oh, I wasn't done with the bitch neither I grabbed her up by her ponytail and slammed her head ina wall 3 times,

When I got done beating the both of there asses, I got up and told these bitches that they had 1 MFN MINUTE TO GET TF OUT MY HOUSE or ima kill em both & ain fucking play, to show them ain fucking playing I shot up twice in my roof, they got out I told Justice ass his shit gon be outside, we done. I went up in my closet & got all his shit, his trophies, every fucking thing he ever worked for and broke it. I left his clothes outside, bc I loved that nigga I just felt sorry for him , I loved him enough for the BOTH of us maybe that was the problem. After allat I went and got my locks changed and went to Andrew house.. I know I can always count on him for the comfort, I started playing MoneybaggYo - Toxic.. bc how tf this shit get so toxic mane.

Andrew Ke'Yon Harris//

I just left MeMe and we had fun I miss her ass already. I know Justice my nigga and ALL but im really in love with his female so I made her my bestfriend. We been knowing eachother since high school ion think she ever looked at me no different than how I look at her bc im actually in love with her fine ass.

I rolled a blunt and sat ona couch, I started calling her but her phone went straight to the voicemail ion like that, It usually don't do that mane, WTF im worried about her so I get up and grab my keys but I hear my doorbell. So, I came to the door and opened the door and there my was my babygirl. but she looked like she look sick, some musta just happened bc she didn't look like this when I was with her earlier so I pick her up and put her ona couch and sat next to her. she just buried her head in my chest and cried.

I finally moved her head up and ask " whats wrong?"

" So like I just caught, Justice getting head from some bitch in my bed, idk if they already fucked or was finna fuck but me knowing Justice for so long they just fucked, anyways I hit them both with my gun and I beat TF outta them both... Iknow Justice not gone play in next weeks game or the next game after.. So after that I told them that they had 1 Min to get out or I was gone kill them. I threw his shit outside and got my locks changed, bestfriend I am so done, I cannot do this my dumb ass was pressing him about marriage meanwhile im pretty sure he was fucking on other bitches mane im hurt." - she said as more tears starts coming out of her eyes.

"Man bestie that was so fucked up , I know you hurting I caught my ex bitch doing the same shit, I went ina deep ass depression.. but you not gone do that IDC,IDC you will not sit around waiting ona nigga to do right, Justice my nigga and all but that was fucked up, you ion play with no female heart or feelings.. So therefore, you will be staying with me for a couple days IDC,IDC bc I refuse to see you going around sad, so yes stay with me .. Ilove you bestfriend its my job to make sure you okay" - I said.

she didn't even say anything back, she just put her head back in my chest & cried more. Smh I got her.. Ik how that shit feels.