⭐WHY WATCH GAME OF THRONES?⭐

Doesn't matter if you don't know What on earth is Game of thrones. Even if you are not at all interested in it just read those chapters marked with ⭐ They are for everyone. And well.. Enjoy:

About:
How Do i shorten or summarize 7 seasons?
It's so big there can be no brief introduction. But still it is epic fantasy, dark, visually excellent. Its a story set in a fictional world of westeros. It consist of seven kingdoms,and all major families of each kingdom wants to gain control of the Throne- the Iron Throne, made of swords of enemies of One who united the seven kingdom. There are lies and deception everywhere. Trust no one and maybe you will live. There is no such thing as good people winning. Everyone is evil in some ways. Only those who know to play The Game Of Thrones survive. There is no middle ground You win or you die.

Drama, action, betrayal, murder, mystery, heroes and villains. All this without even mentioning the dragons!

Simply put, Game of Thrones is the greatest show of all time and if you haven't seen it yet then you're in for a real treat. With the Season 8 premiere quickly approaching on HBO on 14 April, here's why Game of Thrones rules the TV realm.

F

AQ

Why Should I watch Game of thrones?

The power plays: 
Game of Thrones isn’t about castles or dragons or sword fighting. It’s about power. 
It’s about the struggle for the Iron Throne and the seven kingdoms that come with it. And sure, there are elaborate and entertaining battles fought by guys in armour, but just as often the balance of power is swung not by a broadsword but by a backroom deal. It's like a Mind Game!

The main antagonists are two rival families, the Starks and the Lannisters (headed by Boy King Joffrey who is one of the most gloriously depraved characters in television history.) But there are a variety of contenders and disrupters around the fringes who don’t always play by the rules,  including one rapidly rising power with, yes, dragons. Not se stereotypic Dragon movie as Thought by MANY. It Is just awesome in it's own way And You'll know it once you watch.

The razor-sharp writing: 

The courageous story telling:
Now this is Interesting

In the very first episode we meet, among many characters, young Bran Stark, the 10-year-old son of King Ned Stark. Given the amount of attention we give to young Bran, we expect that he’ll be around for a while. Instead, before that first episode is over, he climbs a tower and peers into an open window where he finds a visiting queen humping her brother. Instead of dragging this  revelation out for half a season, this crazy moment is followed immediately by a crazier one—the brother (the evil Jamie Lannister)  simply pushes young Bran out the window where he falls a hundred feet to the ground. WTF?

The showrunners have kept those moments right on coming. Major characters die unexpectedly and just when you think you understand where a story arc is going, it will spin off in a surprising—but not entirely unfounded–new direction. You Might understand if you have seen other similar Shows!

The Good, Or the Evil:
Your favorite character might get killed and You will fimd the good qualities of the character you hate. It might even turn out that the person you thought was the worst turns out to be the Best person.

An example if u would like to read

Sure kings and queens get a fair amount of camera time. But it’s a couple of misfits who make this show shine. Tyrion Lannister, played by Peter Dinklage, starts out as a whoring, hard-drinking dwarf, who uses his wits to survive. But through necessity in times of war, the family outcast becomes an adviser to his nephew the dim-witted, sadistic boy king, and quickly realizes that the same skill set that kept him alive in taverns and brothels serve even him better in the king’s small council. Tyrion can read a situation, and the people in it, with delightful acumen. Watching him do so—and banter about it –is the show’s central joy.

Who's the best?

It's hard to choose one favourite character in Game of Thrones because everyone gets their moment to shine. Are you a fan of Daenerys as she tries to bring freedom to the Seven Kingdoms? What about the noble and brave virtues of Jon Snow? Perhaps Tyrion and his sharp mind is what appeals to you most?

Then again, who doesn't love a good villain and Game of Thrones has some epic ones!

Unlike other shows, Game of Thrones has that unique ability to get viewers to invest their time into the characters on screen. Trust us, you'll be screaming in delight, cursing in anger and jumping with excitement as you follow these heroes and villains.

And some people say that it's just a show about dragons! :p

-----------------X-----------------

Part 2 Coming Soon

'Things You should learn From GOT

Aim: 10 Votes 🤔