PART II ⭐Best One Liners In GOT (Quotes)⭐

13. "Burn them all!" -- Aerys II Targaryen

Although he's only in the show in flashback form, the Mad King's final words cast a shadow over many of the series' main characters. For Jaime it's a haunting reminder of his "Kingslayer" title; for Bran it's an eerie, disconnected vision; and for Cersei it's foreshadowing for her own murderous wildfire spree at the end of Season 6.

14. "What do we say to the God of death?" -- Syrio Forel

Oh, Syrio. His time on the show was painfully short, but he managed to get in a few good jabs while he was around.

15. "There's no cure for being a c*nt." -- Bronn

Bronn may have his faults, but he certainly knows how to tell it like it is. He's referring to Joffrey here, of course.

16. "I've seen wet shits I like better than Walder Frey." -- Brynden Tully

Another spectacular one-liner, this time courtesy of the Blackfish.

17. "Winter is coming" -- Pretty much everyone

Ned Stark was banging on about winter back in Season 1, and now -- with the White Walkers plotting an imminent invasion -- it's looking like people should have paid him more attention.

18. "That's what I do: I drink and I know things." -- Tyrion

Tyrion can be wise, and he can be cutthroat, but above all he's gloriously witty and self-deprecating.

19. "I am the dragon's daughter, and I swear to you that those who would harm you will die screaming." -- Daenerys

Dialogue doesn't come much more badass than this (and when you've just walked out of a roaring inferno unscathed, it's even cooler).

20. "A lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep." -- Tywin

This one pretty much sums up Tywin's arrogance. Like other notable Lannisters, he saw himself as above everyone else. It made him intimidating, but also -- ultimately -- more vulnerable than he thought.

21. "Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder." -- Littlefinger

It's tricky to pin down exactly what Littlefinger wants in Game of Thrones, but this quote at least reveals his philosophy -- while other factions war and kill each other, he takes advantage.

22. "Power resides where men believe it resides. It's a trick; a shadow on the wall." -- Varys

One of the main running themes in Game of Thrones is power: who has it, who wants it, and who plays the game to give the illusion of it. Nobody knows this better than Varys.

23. "I understand that if any more words come pouring out your c*nt mouth, I'm gonna have to eat every f*cking chicken in this room." -- The Hound

This one's definitely reached meme status, and we don't want to over-exaggerate but it may well be one of the greatest lines ever spoken by any character in any TV show, ever.

------------------X-----------------

Heyy there So here is part two..!
Part III Coming soon

Tag Atleast 3 people for a permanent follow back :)

Glad you Read till here
If you enjoyed do Vote down!