PART I ⭐Best One Liners In GOT (Quotes)⭐

Some of the best quotes in GOT:

Warning:  This Contains Spoilers

12 amazing quotations:

1) The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword." -- Ned Stark

Ned Stark may be long dead, but during his all-too-short time on the show he came out with some great lines. This one pretty much summed up his character: rigidly principled, honourable, and ultimately doomed in the dog-eat-dog (or lion-eat-wolf) world of Westeros.

2. "The things I do for love." -- Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister is a transformed man these days, but back in Season 1 he was pretty damn unpleasant. The way he smiled tenderly at Cersei while pushing Bran out of the window was what made this line so disturbingly memorable.

3. "I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things." -- Tyrion

Tyrion said this back to Bran back in the show's early days. The lines serves as an early indication of just how different he is from his family.

4. "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die." -- Cersei

This one pretty much speaks for itself. It shows exactly how brutal Cersei's character (and the game to which she's referring) can be.

5. "I grew up with soldiers. I learned how to die a long time ago." -- Ned Stark

There's something chillingly poignant about this Ned Stark line, which he says to Varys while locked up in the dungeons shortly before his death.

6. "Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour, and it can never be used to hurt you." -- Tyrion

Tyrion here, giving some sage advice to Jon Snow and showing his impressive capacity for wisdom and psychological insight.

7. "Everyone is mine to torment." -- Joffrey

Is there a line that better summed up Joffrey's character than this one? The nasty little tyrant was basically like a spoiled toddler with a very large toy box -- he thought he could get away with doing anything, to anyone -- and for awhile, he did.

8. "The day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth." -- Tyrion

Tyrion may be amusing, but he can also be just as harsh as his sister when he wants to be.

9. "The night is dark and full of terrors." -- Melisandre

 A classic line that pretty well sums up Melisandre's unpleasantness -- she can be okay when she wants to be, but she's not averse to birthing shadow assassins and casually burning a person or two.

10. "You know nothing, Jon Snow." -- Ygritte

This one's basically now reached meme status, but it also has a poignant edge to it (it's the last thing Ygritte says to Jon before she dies, after all).

11. "Night gathers, and now my watch begins" -- Various members of the Night's Watch

The whole speech they give when taking the oath of the Night's Watch is pretty good, to be fair -- but this line is a particularly ominous. You've got to hand it to Jon Snow and the gang -- being in the Night's Watch is a lot of hard, cold, and scary work for very little reward.

12. "A Lannister always pays his debts." -- Various Lannisters

The motto for House Lannister is impressively flexible -- it can be a bribe or a threat (unless it's Cersei talking, in which case it's definitely a threat).

---------------------X---------------------

So much more coming soon on this book stay tuned add this to your library and tag all GOT Fans you know

Thanks for reading
:)