PART III ⭐Best One Liners In GOT (Quotes)⭐

24. "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." -- Ramsay

A classic Ramsay line, and pretty much a metaphor for the show as a whole.

25. "I would let myself be consumed by maggots before mocking the family name and making you heir to Casterly Rock." -- Tywin

If you ever get the impression that Tyrion is bitter, this is probably why: his dad said things like this to him. Reminders of lines like this make that whole crossbow incident seem a little more understandable.

26. "If you ever call me sister again, I'll have you strangled in your sleep." -- Cersei

Cersei said this one to Margaery in the middle of a crowded room, while keeping a very sinister smile on her face. She definitely inherited her dad's way with words.

27. "A girl is Arya Stark of Winterfell. And I'm going home." -- Arya

After trying not to have a name for an entire Season, Arya finally -- finally -- made the decision we all wanted her to make. Let the crossing off of that list commence!

28. "Any man who must say 'I am the King' is no true King." -- Tywin

Tywin may have been unforgivably unpleasant on occasion, but the way he shut down one of Joffrey's tirades with this line was incredibly satisfying.

29. "Oh, monster? Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and just now Kings are dying like flies." -- Tyrion

Any line that completely shuts up Joffrey is a good line, to be fair.

30. "Jaime... my name's Jaime." -- Jaime

Jaime says this line to Brienne in the baths when she calls him "Kingslayer", shortly after he's opened up to her about why he really killed the Mad King. It's pretty much the first time he really lets his mask of bravado slip and we see the vulnerability hiding just below the surface (a huge turning point for his character, in other words).

31. "I am your son. I have always been your son." -- Tyrion

A sad, bitter line that marks the end of a truly depressing father-son relationship.

32. "I read it in a book." -- Samwell Tarly

It sounds like almost a throwaway line, but we think this one's going to be pretty damn significant in the coming Season when Sam uses those sweet books to save the Kingdom.

33. "If I fall, don't bring me back." -- Jon Snow

They used this one in the trailer before the Battle of the Bastards, and it's resonated ever since. Absolute peak Jon Snow.

34. "The big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling." -- Varys

The perfect summary of what Varys does best, straight from the Spider's mouth.

35. "Lannister, Targaryen, Baratheon, Stark, Tyrell... they're all just spokes on a wheel. This one's on top, then that one's on top, and on and on it spins, crushing those on the ground." -- Daenerys

A good analogy of the game of thrones from everyone's favourite warrior Queen.

36. "Hold the door!" -- Wylis/Hodor

Not only is this one of the most memorable lines in the show -- it's also easily the most poignant. Oh, Hodor -- you were far too pure for this cruel world...

-------------------X----------------------

Thanks for all the support with these quotes I hope You liked them and this is it!

I'll get back to this book with More amazing Content..!

By the time Don't forget to Check my book "The secret Meeting"

That's it :)

Do Vote down
🙃