Chapter 4 (It Happend)

Thank you for over 10 reads! Pls vote and comment!!

----------------

She was out, she felt conscious but she could only see black, then she saw a bridge. Was she going crazy?

After that the look down she saw her feet. Savannah tried to move but, she couldn't. She realized! It was a virtual reality, so this how they were gonna test her she had to figure out how to move to get across the bridge, or thats what she thought she had to do.

Then she sees a sign, it tells her she need to approach the ground where there is a man that will tell her more. She learned how to move by telling herself to do it. She had to jump off the platform, reminding herself this was all just virtual reality and nothing was really gonna happen then she jumped....

She was flying through the air she couldn't see anything, after about 30 seconds she saw the ground she was close to the ground and Savannah couldn't bare that she had to do this but she landed on her knees scared that she might hurt herself somehow.

Then, she landed without a bruise or mark she approached the man. She asked. "Do you talk?" The man didn't respond. Oh well. She thought. Then he grabbed her, Stop! i screamed. He drugged her then she fell asleep. She knew it wasn't real, but what if she really did get drugged even more....