Chapter 5 (Wrong Turn)

Thank you for 31 reads!! Thank you for voting, please continue!!

Shout-out to @Nature_Lover_11 for continuing to vote and comment!!

Also I am changing the view of the story so it will start to be "I" instead of "She"

----------

I woke up upon darkness and one bright object in the distance, but with further inspection it was a human not a light. How could a human be that bright? "Ick" I whispered to myself, realizing what I laying on. Then the room got so bright it blinded me for a second or two.

Some creepy person approached me "Who are you and why do you want me" I asked. "Safety" The man said quietly. "What do you mean safety I'm locked in chains in a bed of hard wood with cloth!" I said. Then he started to unlock the me from the chains, I could see him holding something other then a key. "What is that?" I asked, as he unlocked another chain. "Shut up," The man said as he injected me.

I started to feel tired but I quickly snapped out of it. I wanted to get outta here. I looked for way to get out, then I saw a window, it was small but so was I. I got up and started walking and making little as noise as possible. "Fuck" I said wincing in pain. I realized what I had done, I made I made a large noise, I had to get outta here, fast. I slid through the window my knee was sting in pain all I felt was something dripping down my leg, but I couldn't worry about that now.

As I slid out the window I heard the door open. "Hey!" The man said loudly. I sprinted off to the nearest road where I could catch a car and look at my knee. I stopped to take A breath when i realized this was a simulation, wasn't it? But I could never be sure at this point.

I got to the road then I checked me knee. "That'll need some help" I heard a voice say. It was a man he wasn't recognizable, I bolted off and stopped to the point I could hear him but he couldn't touch me. "Im not gonna hurt you Savannah" The man said. How did he know my name? "How do you know my name and who are you!" I screamed.

I started to stare at him, he had piercing green eyes, his body was muscular and his hair was a dark blonde sweeped to the side. He was very good looking. "I'm here to help you Savannah, I promise." He said "Tell me your name then" I asked. "Noah, Noah Hanson," He said. "Why are you here, are you following me?" I asked. "Savannah, please, just let me help you." Noah said. "Ok fine, but I'm not scared to fight." I said. "Thank you Savannah, thank you."

I walked over to him. He applied my hand onto my knee and told me to

think in my head. "Stop my pain, for a scar, Stop my pain for a scar." I had no idea what this meant, was it black magic? I proceeded to think it.

-------

Authors note: This was my longest chapter! Please tell me if you like longer or shorter chapters, and your opinion on cliffhangers. Thank you!