SandOkes Pt 1 (Greg Sanders x Nick Stokes)

Greg and Nick were cleaning up the lab. They hadn't had a lot of action recently. The only thing they'd had was a murder. The murderer wasn't very clever and, fortunately, led the CSI team right to their own house.
'Hell of a day today, right Greg?' Nick joked sarcastically. Sanders didn't look up to meet Nick's gaze.
'Greg? You okay, buddy?' Nick moved closer, placing a hand on his shoulder. In a matter of seconds, Greg pushed Nick's arm away and pushed his lips onto the older male's.

To Sanders' surprise, Stokes didn't pull away. He placed his hands at Greg's waist. They both pulled away, gasping for air. Nick looked confused but not disgusted. Greg, however, was immensely flushed.

'Ahem...'

Nick spun around in shock.
'I'm assuming you've cleaned the lab, if you have time to kiss'. Grissom stood at the door. He didn't look angry or surprised. He just looked slightly unimpressed.
'Sorry, sir. We'll get it done right away, Grissom.'

Nick picked the cloth back up and began to scrub the desk.

Greg laughed, 'You're such an ass-kisser'
'I know. I just kissed one'. Nick replied, bumping his hip into Greg.
'You mean Grissom's?'

'No, I meant, I just kissed you'...