GriSidle Pt 1 (Sarah Sidle x Gilbert Grissom)

(This ship is canon, by the way, but not until VERRRRY late into the show.)

'Sarah. Can you come into my office please?' Gil asked. Sarah had suffered a wound from a piece of broken glass.
'Grissom, it's fine-'
'You can call me Gil, you know?' Grissom interrupted. Sarah turned slightly pink at the suggestion. No one else in the Crime Lab called him Gil, nor had Grissom told them to. They usually called him 'Grissom' or 'Sir'. He didn't really like formal names so he'd often tell people not to call him 'Sir' but they did anyway.

Grissom began to fondle through his drawers. He pulled out some scissors, antiseptic and a bandage.
'Can I ask you something, Gil?' Sarah smiled, turning her gaze to Gil's face. He was ever so handsome, dreamy, even. She'd never felt like this towards Greg, Nick or Warwick. Only ever Grissom.
Gil raised his head, 'Of course, what is it?'
'Why do you bring me in here to fix me up and not... send me to the paramedic?'

Grissom looked at Sarah. He didn't seem fazed by the question. Sidle felt a little disappointed. Her attempt at flirting had failed. She should've known. Gil barely takes any notice to the female attention he gets during cases so, why would he see it when she does it?
Gilbert smiled, 'I know what you're trying to do, Sarah.'
Grissom stroked Sarah's cheek, his hands were so gentle. Gil drew his face closer to Sarah. She closed her eyes, expecting a kiss.
'Your wound has been patched up.'
Sarah opened her eyes and saw her wound was fully dressed. She felt angry, she was so easily fooled by him!
'T-thank you, Grissom' Sarah stuttered, on the verge of tears. Grissom stood up and held her hands in his.
'Sarah... you were expecting something, weren't you? Well, I won't let you leave without it.' Grissom said, placing his hand on the back of Sarah's neck and planting a gentle kiss on her lips. 'I wish it could go on for longer, but you know how much this job means to me.'

'Does your job mean more than me?'

The question travelled through the air like a bullet. Gil loved Sarah more than anyone. He just couldn't let anyone know that. He'd be accused of favouritism by all of the CSI team.

They knew not to disturb him.

Grissom locked the door to his office and closed the blinds. Him and Sarah were out of everyone's view.

'I'm not typically one for public sex but... it's different when it's with you'...