WilloRown Pt 1 (Catherine Willows x Warwick Brown)

Catherine was rushed off her feet today. Grissom had her doing all kinds of things. Fingerprints, DNA, swabs. Everything! Don't they have people to do all this stuff?

She was just walking back to her lab after giving Sanders her swabs. She was so tied up, she didn't see Warwick coming and... bumped right into him.
'Woah, Catherine!' Warwick laughed.
Catherine looked away, positively flushed. Why did Warwick always have to show up at the most inopportune time?

She hadn't noticed that all of his photographs had fell onto the floor. 'Oh, god, Warwick! I'm so sorry! I'm just... so busy today' Catherine huffed as she bent over to help pick up the papers.
'Grissom got ya doin extra again?' Warwick looked unusually angry at this question. He always got angry when Catherine had to work with someone else. It was like he was... jealous. 'Can't you just take a break?'
'Warwick, you know I can't.'
'Oh, sure you can! Come on, I'll come with you' Warwick said, scratching the back of his head. He did this when he was nervous.

Eventually, Catherine caved in. They went to a nice restaurant to eat. It was fancy and looked expensive. 'Warwick, why are we here? We're not going to eat here, right?'
'Of course we are! I wanna treat you to a nice meal'

Reluctantly, Catherine obliged and sat down.