Kings cross

September 1st 2019

"Lyra!your gonna miss the train!"Hermione yelled. "Coming Mom."Lyra Said,running down the stairs.Hermione grabbed her daughter's hand and her and her family apparated to kings cross. (Hermione wore a black hat with lace so nobody could recognize her) "Dear,Calm down.We're 30 minuets early"Draco tried to reason with his wife "Draco,didn't I tell you not to tell her to calm down when she is in a hurry?"Pansy said,coming over with her family "Pansy!"Hermione Said and went to hug her best friend "I'm surprised to see you Malfoy"Snarled a voice behind Draco.When they turned around,they saw the one and only Ronald Weasley "And why is that?"Draco snapped. "Well maybe because you hated Hogwarts and your a death Eater "Draco,ignore him" Pansy told him "You should tell Hermione"Draco whispered to her "You married Pug face!"Ron laughed.Hermione went and held Draco's hand "Draco,Let's go find the zabini's.He Isn't worth talking to"Hermione told her husband,and glared at ron.Her And her family started walking away when "Trying to run away?"Ron yelled after them,getting the attention of a few people "Mione,ignore him"Pansy whispered "Run death eaters,Run!"Ron yelled.Hermione was done with this.She turned around to Walk to him and give him a piece of her mind but Draco and Pansy grabbed her arms. "Dear,Please"Draco said "Having Your wife fight for you?"Ron laughed.now all eyes were on them"Draco Malfoy,If you don't let me at him,I will hurt you."Hermione warned.Draco let go instantly.Hermione walked over to Ron and punched him in the gut "IF YOU EVER INSULT MY FAMILY EVER AGAIN,I WILL MAKE SURE NOBODY GETS IN MY WAY WHEN I KILL YOU!"Hermione yelled "But I will be in the way."Lavender Said furiously,putting her hand around Ron's arm "and It's easy to push a slut like you out of the way"Lyra Said,Making her way to her mother. "How dare you talk to my parents that way!"Rose Said making her way to her own parents "I'm a Malfoy,I do what I want"Lyra hissed at her and Hermione turned on her heel to her husband and family. "I'm warning you Weasleys, make one wrong move.I will finish you.MARK MY WORDS!"Lyra Yelled,then followed her mother.Hermione and Draco said bye to her kids and apparated home with the younger siblings.