6-Full House

Blair's POV

I hugged Dean tightly, I'm so happy to see them. I missed them so much.

Dean was the first to let go and I reluctantly let go too. Next I moved to Sam, he pulled me to him and hugged me tightly. He was so much taller than me that my face was smushed into his chest.

After I let go I turned to Bobby and hugged my father figure tighter than both my brothers. It's been almost a year since I've seen Bobby. He hugged me so tight I couldn't breath.

After I let go I heard a throat clear behind me. Max and Phoebe! I had completely forgotten they were here the second I saw Baby.

"Oh sorry! Dean, Sam, Bobby this is Max and Phoebe Thunderman. They're twins. These are my brothers Sam and Dean, and this is Bobby, he's basically my nonbiological father." I introduced.

"Phoebe and Max are staying here tonight, but you guys are welcome as long as you'd like. Why'd you decide to visit?" We all walked over and began to fill in the couch. Max and Phoebe dropped their bags in front of them.

"Oh, you know we finished up on some Business and decided to stop by, so we swung and got Bobby since it's been so long. Cas was with us but said he had some work to do upstairs, I guess so he won't be here for a few days. We'll probably leave when he gets back, just didn't want you to be alone sis." Sam tells me using the codes we have in place.

'Business' means a hunt and 'upstairs' means heaven.

I noticed everyone's bags were still at their feet. "Oh well let me show you to your rooms." I led them upstairs. "Bobby you can stay in Cas's." I point to his door.

"Sam, Dean, these are your rooms. Right here is mine, I'll bring in the blow up mattress from the garage. Max you can sleep on that and Phoebe and I can share my bed." Everyone nods and starts getting their stuff settled in the rooms.

I begin to walk out when Max calls after me. "I'll help you get the mattress. You sure Phoebe can't sleep on it and I'll bunk with you?" Max winks.

I roll my eyes and ignore him while he continues to smirk. I glance back to see Dean glaring at him. I hide my smile and walk with Max to the garage.

We plug it into the pump to blow it up. I start thinking, I need to get Darling in here. Maybe I'll let Max drive her, she's just outside and he wants to drive her so bad. He begs all the time.

"I think it's done." We both take an end and start leading it back up the stairs to my room.

We set it done in the middle and Phoebe is sitting on my bed. "Why haven't you started your room?" She asks, I look around.

The walls are unpainted, the closet, doesn't have any clothes yet, there is stuff spread out over the desk, the furniture isn't in order.

"I want to do it last. Take my time, try out different colors, and arrangements. I want to make it perfect." Phoebe smiles at me and nods in understanding.

We all walk downstairs and meet my family in the kitchen. "Ok I'll make us all dinner, but I need someone to go to the store and get some things, I haven't had much time for groceries." I say.

"I'll go." Bobby and Sam offer. I write them a list of what I need, I'm making homemade chili for dinner. And some hotdogs because Sam loves chili on his.

I hand the list and Dean grudgingly gives them his keys. They start to walk out as Dean yells, "HEY DON'T F-" but I cut him short, "I put down the ingredients for apple pie." I laugh at him.