11- Bubble Bath

Blair's POV

I've just finished showing Max my art-wall and it's getting later so I figured it's a good time to drive him home.

I drive with one hand and he reaches over and grabs my other hand tightly. We stay like that in a comfortable silence the whole way to his house.

I pull up in his driveway and notice Barb trying to discreetly watch us from the window, Phoebe must have told her.

Max grabs his bag and I nod my head slightly toward the window. He looks over and Barb ducks down quickly, but he already saw her.

He rolls his eyes and turns back to me. "Are you sure you don't wanna stay for dinner?" He asks.

"No, I'll let you deal with the torture of your mother and sisters questioning alone. Plus I really need to keep working around the house."

"Ok bye." He winks and plants a kiss on my cheek.

"Bye Max." I whisper softly. I wait till he gets inside and see Phoebe sprint down the stairs towards him.

I laugh, "What have I gotten myself into?" I sigh quietly and drive back to my house.

I arrive back at my house and flip down on the couch once again alone. I know what my brothers do is important and Cas's work in heaven even more so but it's hard sometimes.

I suppose I can continue with my art.

Hours later I've gotten close to finishing Castiel. I think I've done enough for today. I slowly make my way to the bathroom and I decide since no one's here to take a long hot bubble bath.

I slowly dip my myself in the scorching lavender scented water. (Lavender's my fav.)
It's relaxing, peaceful, and quiet. That is until my phone starts loudly ringing ripping me away from the quietness. I pick it up without looking at the name.

"What?!" I snap.

"Wow tiger," I hear Max on the other end and perk up a little.

"Sorry I was in the middle of bathing and I was very peaceful until you interrupted."

"Oh I can help you with that, if you want." I can hear Max's smirk all the way from here.

"What do you want Max?" I decide to ignore the comment and what he was insinuating, not totally against the idea.

"I called because I want to take you out on a real date. What about next Friday?"

"Well, I mean I have a very busy schedule as you know I'm going to have to check my calendar to see if I have time." I tease.

"What you can't make time for me?"

"I suppose if I have too I can move a few things around."

Max chuckles over the phone, "So it's a date?"

"Yes Max, it's a date. Where were you thinking of going?"

"Tut tut tut, that's a secret my dear." (This tried to autocorrect to tit all three times🤦🏼‍♀️)

"Whatever Max I gotta go."

"If you need any help relaxing let me know." Again I can just picture the smirk planted firmly on his face right now.

"No thanks I'm good," I roll my eyes at his suggestive attitude and hang up on him. After I set my phone down I can't help but smile. By this point the bath is already starting to get cold so I decide to go ahead and get out.

I wrap my robe around my body and drain the water. After lightly trying to brush through my hair I give up and head towards my bedroom.

I scream loudly being startled by Castiel standing right outside the door. "CAS WHAT THE FUCK? I THOUGHT WE TALKED ABOUT THIS!"