Chapter 22

Guyz thanks a lot for ur response....
Just keep loving me❤

It was another time when their moment was interuppted by others..
Kritika came....
Kritika: bhaii..preeta
Preeran laughed seeing her....bcoz again they were disturbed....

Karan: aab toh akela chod de....gussa ho ho kar thak gaya hu....bol
Preeta: bolo kritika....
Kritika: aap dono pagal ho gae h..kya bol rahe h...gussa...thak gae h....chodo...woh mehandi ceremony start honi h...jaldi chalea....

Kritika left....one feather was near preeta's neck...karan touched it...and preeta felt a sensation running across her body....
Karan: babydoll...suno na
Preeta: hmm...
She was feeling his touch...

Karan: chalo na sote h...
Preeta smiled and opened her eyes....
Preeta: tum na bilkul woh ho gae ho..
Karan: kya woh?

Preeta: wooh wohh
Preeta stood and start collecting her hairs...karan too came in front of her...
Karan: kya woh woh...seedhe seedhe bolo na....

Now preeta turned towards karan...and start leaning towards him......karan closed his eyes...but preeta pushed him on bed and laughed....

Preeta: bewakoof ho gae ho...haha
She laughed and run downstairs...karan was still collecting how mischievous she went in his company.....

He laughed and run his hands in his hairs....and moved downstairs....he was giving death glares to preeta...but she was already getting mehandi on her hand....

Karan was still staring her....she showed tongue to him....karan gave.....ek baar haath aa jao...wala look......

Karan thought something and sat just beside preeta......he put a hand on her stomach..and start tickling slowly...it was unnoticed by others bcoz her duppata was a shield to his hand....

Preeta: karan kya kar rahe ho...mehandi kharab ho jaege...
Karan: aacha g....
He again tickled...preeta was trying hard to control her laugh....karan was giving winning smile....

Karan: ab mujhse panga toh ni logi?
Preeta: bilkul ni lungi..plz chod do...
Karan: ok babydoll
He kissed on her cheeks...and sat in front of her on a chair....

While preeta blushed and everyone giggled.....after half hr mehandi was done.....and karan was busy complimenting it.......

Karan: yr yeh tum ladkiyan mehandiyan kaise tolarate kar lete ho...
Preeta: waise hi jaise hum ladko ko tolarate karte h....
Everyone laughed....

After sometimes...preeta was staring at the people eating and drinking cold drinks...
Preeta(mind) : mujhe bhuk lagi h....kisse bolu...
Meanwhile her jinne came with food cold drinks ice creams everything.....

Preeta wide her eyes..
Preeta: tumhe kaise pata tha mujhe bhuk lagi h???
Karan: jis tarah aap wahan cold drink ko ghur rahi thi...usse toh koi bhi jaaan jata aapke peet ke chuuhe cricket khel rahe h......

Preeta laughed .....
Karan made her eat cutely....and preeta was busy staring her love....
Preeta: maine pichle janam me kuch jaroor kuch bahut aacha kea tha...jo mujhe tum mile....

Karan: flirt kar rahi ho...
He winks at her.....
Preeta: tum na karan....bahut sweet ho.....
Meanwhile shrusti came with food....
Shrusti: di aapko bhuk toh...

She saw preeran....
Preeta: thanks a lot mere behna....lekin tu thodi late ho gae.....karan pehle hi khila dea....

Shristi: mai bhul kaise jati hu...karan sir...sorry sorry...mere one and only hot dashing jiju toh h hi.....
Trio smiled.....

This was it for this part ....
I hope uh guyz know what to do❤