Chapter 2: SERIOUSLY??!?

Ron's p.o.v

As soon as Hermione left the room to go to bathroom, I started talking: "Can we tell her guys? She is so stuck up and annoying! I don't want to be her friend anymore!"
"Ronald Weasley! HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT OUR BEST FRIEND LIKE THAT?!?" shouted Madison, looking up from the book that she was reading.
"Geez, mother, didn't know you liked her," I reply.
"Well what do you expect, I hate my best friend? We've all known each other for more than 4 years and you treat her like this?!?" she asks me angrily.
"Madi, please calm down, Ron didn't do anything wrong," Harry tells Madison.
"What?!? of course what he did was wrong! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?" Madi shouts annoyed. "I'm going to the library to go study. I just hope that Hermione didn't hear us." And as she said that, she marched out with her book.
" Someone's angry at us, " I say annoyingly." Hey Ginny, why didn't you talk and stand up for us?" he asked Ginny. Nobody answered.

"Ginny, are you asleep?" Just then, Hermione came in the common room.

Hermione's p.o.v

"Ginny, are you asleep?" I hear Ron ask. I knew that was the time I should come back in.
"Hey guys. Sorry if I took a long time,"i tell them when I open the door.

" Nah, it's fine. It's just Ginny slept." Harry answers me.

" oh ya, and where is Madi?"

" Oh Ya, um, er, she kinda um... "Ron tried to say but couldn't.

" She got bored and went to study in the library, " Harry finished his sentence.

" Oh ok. Well Im going to bed. Goodnight. " I told them.

" Goodnight Hermione,"